[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 Lore thread. 3 has best story line among seriese.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: SoC.jpg (192 KB, 823x696) Image search: [Google]
SoC.jpg
192 KB, 823x696
Dark Souls 3 Lore thread.

3 has best story line among seriese.
>>
3's lore is the worst. It tries to incorporate DS2 into the story, but contradicts everything about it. It also missed the point that the Lord of Cinder is a title of martyrdom and pity, not a super power.
>>
>Implying no way to save Gwyndlin.
>>
>bring the lords of cinder back to their throwns
>bring back lothric too, despite him never linking the flame
>you're an unkindled
>lord of cinder oversoul at the end makes you ask what's so special about these fuckers

The underlying plot of this game has almost no explanation. DS2's storyline makes the most sense
>>
>>335287874
*thrones
>>
>>335287480

Thats why the 4 previous lords don't want to fulfil their duty, which is why you have to go kill them and make them do their job
>>
>>335287874
Dark Souls 2 completely misunderstood the association between hollowing and the Dark, as well as making the same mistake 3 did in equating linking the fire to becoming a king.
>>
Yo what the deal with ponty sully. Someone mentioned he was a real bad dude and I don't know a thing bout dis dude
>>
File: firekeeper's mask.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
firekeeper's mask.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Explain this, lorefags.
>>
File: aldritch1_tc.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aldritch1_tc.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
>worships the Dark
>links the fire
Great lore
>>
>>335287874
>>bring back lothric too, despite him never linking the flame

He linked the flame, together with his brother. He didn't want to, but ended doing it in the end.
>>
File: 1461195524086.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1575) Image search: [Google]
1461195524086.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1575
>>335288267
Where is it implied in three that linking the fire turns you into a king? You're a heir all through the game, to the fire. Then you become a Lord when linking the flame, or maybe before because of your immense gathered power. We know Aldrich was appointed the title due to his might despite never seeking it, I imagine Lothric had it by birth but I really don't know because I haven't taken the time to read all ghe items yet.
>>
>>335288586
He didn't link the fire, he was appointed the title "not for saintity but for might" I think the line went. Retard.
>>
>mfw Wolnir's crown is all the crowns from DS2 combined into one
good lore.
>>
>>335288267
Agreed that Dark Souls 2 completely fucked everything up in every way possible, but 3 screwing it up makes me question my own interpretation of the setting in 1.

I really don't get it. In 1, it felt like the important part was the titular Dark Souls/humanity, and the game drew a clear distinction between the pygmy-descended tiny humans, and the lords/gods. I don't think anything in 3 picked those setting details back up.
>>
>>335288816
Aldritch was a lord of cinder, so he linked the fire eventually in his life. That's before he ate the cute goddess (male), though.
>>
>>335286665
3's lore fucking sucks
>>
I didn't have any feeling toward Anorlond in DaS1 but knowing its been destroyed by homicidal maniacs silently enraged me.
>>
>>335288904
Hawkwood tells you he didn't though. He became a Lord because of his might, not for linking the fire.
>>
File: faces of cuck.jpg (58 KB, 364x575) Image search: [Google]
faces of cuck.jpg
58 KB, 364x575
i believe this bears repeating

dark souls has no lore, just some random fictional characters and events interconnected in an arbitrary fashion and scattered across the game world like targets in a shooting gallery
>>
>>335288586
He worships the Deep, not the dark.

Also it was made very clear that Aldrich has major shortman syndrome, and felt very inadequate compared to others. That's why he began consuming the Gods. I feel like he linked the fire before becoming the God Consumer.
>>
>>335288708
>Honourable Sovereign, take your throne. And do great things, if it please.
I think Shanalotte also said some stuff about you one day becoming sovereign and walking the grounds of Drangleic without really knowing why. The Kiln of the Retconned Flame also has a throne chiseled out of it.
>>
>>335289065
I said three, not two. I never argued the fact you're a king at the end of two.
>>
>>335289019
The Deep is just another name for the Abyss.
>>
>>335288981
No, he says he became a lord by might, not by virtue or being good.

>>335289007
I bet you think Metroid Prime has no lore too.
>>
It's hard to think Aldbich willing to sacrifice himself to save the world so there might be someone stronger killed and baked him in the kiln.
>>
>>335287480
>It tries to incorporate DS2 into the story, but contradicts everything about it.
The game almost completely ignores DaS 2 and doesn't really contradict anything.
>It also missed the point that the Lord of Cinder is a title of martyrdom and pity, not a super power.
How did it miss that point retard? It made very clear linking the fire is a heavy burden.
>>
>>335289157
Metroid Prime has very explicit goofy lore.

Dark Souls doesn't, it's mostly vague. Also every game seems to contradict one another so none of it makes any sense to me anymore.

Why are these games still called Dark Souls when the Dark Soul isn't a part of them anymore?
>>
>>335289157
But he didn't link the fire though. We know there are ways to be a Lord without linking the fire, hence Lothric.
>>
>>335289382
Lothric also linked the fire, though. It's why his brother is a cripple.
>>
>>335289443
Source? He literally says he doesn't give a shit and intends to watch it fade. He never linked the fire.

There is a cool thing though, Ludleth has no legs and Lorian can't walk. Wouldn't that make it Lorian who linked the flame, if we go by that assumption which I'm guessing you are.
>>
Is it bad that I played all the dark souls games without paying too much attention to the lore, but more on the sidequest stories?
>>
>>335289253
There's a bunch of DaS2 stuff in there, including DaS2 giants. And DaS2 was the game that introduced this idea that linking the fires was somehow connected to soverignty.

Also he's right, it did miss the point. It makes no sense that everyone running around is a "Lord of Cinders." In Dark 1, Gwyn was Lord of Cinders because he used to be Lord of Sunlight, but trying to link the fire burned out his soul and hollowed him, so it was supposed to be a pathetic thing, there was nothing left to him but cinders.

In general, what happens when you link the fires isn't consistent between Dark 1 and the rest of the games. In 1, it seemed like it was a trick hatched by Frampt and Gwyndolin to get you to kill yourself to stop the spread of the undead curse or darkness or something that would benefit the gods in their Age of Fire. In 2 and 3, it seems to make you king and doesn't burn your soul up.
>>
>>335289662
There is no lore, people you see on /v/ talking about the lore in a deep and complicated manner just got it all from watching vaati videos.
>>
>>335289650
I can't remember exactly which item descriptions said it, but they talked about Lorian accepting part of his brother's curse unto himself, that's why he was a cripple. Lothric doesn't give a shit in his current form, but it seems that he linked the flame before despite doubting it and only got shit out of it. He was born to become a lord of cinder, and eventually he did it. He warns the player character because he knows exactly what will happen once the flame is kindled once more, and that's fuckall as that ending confirms it.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (438 KB, 850x1420) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
438 KB, 850x1420
I get why they made him so easy, demon souls nostalgia. But man is he a fucking badass looking dude with a dissapointing boss fight.
>>
>>335289835
It does burn your soul dumbass. Look at the Soul of Cinder. Better yet, go kill Ludleth and come back to him. He talks in his sleep about burning to the bone.

Linking the fire doesn't make you a king.
>>
>>335288586
I'm still mad

Fuck you Miyazaki, there was literally no reason for this to happen. Aldrich accomplished absolutely nothing and this was the most pointless NPC death ever.
>>
>>335289835
Also the other thing is that I'm pretty sure the point in DaS1 was that Gwyn failed to link the fires, which is why shit was so fucked and Frampt needed you to do it.

So him being Lord of Cinders despite failing doesn't jive with the DaS3 implications.
>>
Bloodborne has a better lore. It also has no other games to contradict said lore.
>>
>>335290093
>pointless npc death
More like pointless npc lmao
Gwyndolin was weak and a failure, glad he got eaten. As for Aldrich he did devour gods, hence his name.
>>
Did everyone in this thread miss something while playing the game?

None of the Lords of Cinder actually linked the flame. That's why the world looks like shit, that's why your character exists, and that's why you're killing them.
>>
>>335290213
Just wait for BB 2
>>
>>335290161
Frampt was as much of an ass as Kaathe. Gwyn fucked with the cycle, that's why everything goes to shit.
>>
File: 1461443346605.jpg (134 KB, 736x1014) Image search: [Google]
1461443346605.jpg
134 KB, 736x1014
Ornstein, the spreme commander of Anorlond knights left while in most dengerous situation WHY?
>>
>>335287874

Protip: none of them linked the flames. They only have the potential to do so, yet never did.
>>
>>335289835
There's 1 reference to DaS 2 giants, the rest is just armors with vague descriptions.
Also did you miss Ludleth, Abyss Watchers fighting each other, Yhorm fighting his friend?
It's implied Lothric and Aldrich were forced to be Lords of Cinder
>>
File: hey, thats pretty good..jpg (62 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hey, thats pretty good..jpg
62 KB, 1920x1080
so the black smith is an immortal god right?
how could he have known the giant blacksmith personally if he wasnt?
>>
>>335290264
Ludleth literally says he linked the fire and became a Lord. What I'm saying is you don't have to link the fire to become a Lord, as it seems every being fit to be a heir to the flame sooner or later is named a Lord of Cinder
>>
File: 1257315237748.jpg (41 KB, 760x571) Image search: [Google]
1257315237748.jpg
41 KB, 760x571
How could you possible enjoy the story in Dark Souls 3? It's ridiculously obvious they just wanted to throw in as much fanservice as they could and just string it together into an incoherent mess. It reminds me of junior high english class where my friends would write some extension of anime they watched.

The story in 3 is on the level of fan-fiction.
>>
>>335289148

Listen fuckhead, You think you're great right now, I know you do, because people upvoted your "witty" (and by witty, I mean it in the lightest sense) comment. But you don't know me. You think you do. But you don't. I used to be the weird kid that everyone could talk to in any way they wanted, not because I was some open friend, but because they all felt socially superior to me. I never had many friends. Around the age of 14, after years of being in an orphanage, watching as people came in and pick those cock fucked smiled kids who'd pick on me every day, I became really introspective. I mean actual introspection, not the stupid superficial garbage you get from watching a cartoon or listening to shitty indie music with a banjo and synth in it. And I realized a lot about myself. I acted better than others. Perhaps as a defense from being bullied everyday. Or as a defense for not being picked. And I rid myself of that long ago. I try not to question others, even if I want to, because I'm just questioning the nature of the world. Which doesn't help. But that doesn't change the fact that I can still see people for what they are. So when you come on this site where you pass time masturbating and grasping for that small moment of satisfaction that you get from exact moments like these, just remember that maybe, I know what I'm talking about a little more than you. That what I said is true. Because I didn't go through a decade of antidepressants to read some cunt say I'm the problem. Fuck you.
>>
>>335289986
Lothric was born to be a great hero king but came out as a weak and sickly child. Lorian embracing his younger brother's curse doesn't really point to linking the fire outside of him being a great older brother.
>>
>>335290528
>Lothric and Aldrich
Aldrich*
No idea why I put Lothric there, but Lothric was cursed
>>
>>335288467
is that manus?
>>
>>335289253
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Creighton+the+Wanderer
?
>>
>>335290547
because they lived under the same era you gay faggot
>>
Why Boreal knight was in Lothric? Did Aldrich tried to invade it?
>>
>>335290803
Pontiff wasn't really happy with them and sent 'em out to go die in a far off kingdom while mad.
>>
>>335290213
Bloodborne's lore is just a Lovecraft ripoff.
>>
>>335290919
It's a pretty good Lovecraft ripoff though.
>>
>>335286665
but its still shit
>>
>>335290634
Lothric's family was fucked up, since they wanted to make heirs worthy of linking the flame, but Lothric was born a weak faggot with a seemingly impossible goal to fulfill. His "curse" can be exactly that, his destiny to link the flame. Lorian was a demon slaying badass motherfucker before he became a cripple, and I really can't think of anything that could be considered a curse and make him unable to walk that isn't linking the flame.
>>
>>335290405
That's untrue. The game makes it very clear that they linked the flame. Particularly ludleth flat out saying they did. He even tells you he did it because it was a better alternative than the dark age
>>
Dark Souls 3 Ornsteina and Smough Pvp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vwb-cItHXI
There should be more things like this in DS3
>>
>>335288586
>links the fire

He probably ate someone who linked the fire. It's stated in the descriptions that he became a Lord of Cinder by eating people.
>>
>>335290357
To seek his Patron, the firstborn of Gywn. Everything is falling into ruin and theres no one left to defend.
>>
It doesnt feel like the final game, them saying it was was just pr bs to stir hype
>>
>>335290714
>no dialogue
>just a NPC invader
Your point?
>>
>>335291116
Not entirely related, but even if you find the eyes of the firekeeper and Ludleth is aware of it, he doesn't really try to stop you from bringing forth a dark age despite him even having to sacrifice his own life in order to send you into the klin of the first flame. Rather, he just tells you to think about your choice, and make sure it's yours alone. That's really weird.
>>
>>335290990
Not really, it completly misses the point of cosmic horror by a landslide.
>>
>>335288586
He was forced to link it due to him consuming so many gods, he became great fuel
>>
>>335291116
Ludeth is the only one who gets even close to being someone who linked the fire and that's coming out of his own creepy little midget (who had to get dragged into fire link after losing his legs) mouth. He shouldn't even know the age of dark is an option in the first place he's clearly a dirty little shit hiding things.

The rest of them has the game being completely silent about them linking the fire at best.

With the the case of the princes, who very clearly never linked the fire, the entire need for linking the fire being necessary is already thrown out the window.

So you have literally one person in the game self profess doing something and then for the other four it's literally just "well they never said they didn't link the fire that probably counts".
>>
>>335291109
Anon the curse spread and affected Lorian after he embraced it. While the original intention might've been to help cakeboi link it, it's completely possible that their journey was neutered by said curse since it became more than Lothric being a twink.
>>
>>335288467
First theory is that it's humanity. It looks like a swirling bit of it. It would make sense for a firekeeper.
>>
>>335291316
it has no choice because its a video game, they did what they could

>look at boss
>die because your brain cant handle it
>>
>>335289443
Lothric was meant to be a lord of cinder except he said fuck it and planned to have sex with his brother for eternity
He does end up linking the fire though, when you take his ashes and soul after killing him and do it for him.
So technically, yeah, he is a lord of cinder. Just not through conventional ways.
>>
>>335288693
Only Yhorm, Watchers and Aldrich linked it.
>>
>>335291414
>forced
There you go again. You'd have a better argument if you said he ate someone that linked the fire.
>>
>>335291490
Doesn't change the fact. Still a great game though.
>>
>>335291506
Aldritch didn't link shit. Watchers are too nebulous for it to not be possible.
>>
>>335291217
I want a dark souls IV
>>
>>335291116

>And they'd have us seek the Lords of Cinder, and return them to their moulding thrones.
>But we're talking true legends with the mettle to link the fire.

Nothing about them having linked the fire, only with the mettle to do so. Hell, he even says Aldrich was made a Lord for might, not virtue.

>particularly ludleth flat out saying they did

Citation needed. He only calls them Lords or Lords of Cinder, and beside himself, I don't remember him saying that any of them ever linked the fire.

>Knowest thou of our purpose? Five thrones will take five Lords, as kindling for the linking of the Fire. The fast fading Flame must be linked to preserve this world. A re-enactment of the first linking of the fire. So it is, I became a Lord of Cinder.
>>
>>335286665
But Bloodborne exists.
>>
>>335291506
Aldrich didn't link the fire. He ate a Lord of Cinder.
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 851x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 851x1200
>finding the body of dusk in Farron's Keep, huddled with her godmother

That was an unexpectedly strong sadness, along with the context that we're still in Lordran
>>
File: trump kkekk.jpg (108 KB, 594x549) Image search: [Google]
trump kkekk.jpg
108 KB, 594x549
>>335286665

You can kiss my ass. Dark Souls 3 isn't a main event game. Mid-card at best. You're a pizza with your buddies, boo boo in the ass, no bitches type of gamer. Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne are better.
>>
>Destroy entire Undead legion.
>Slain Aldrich, the guy devour bosses from DaS1
>Obtain giant killer and slice Yorm.
>Crush the Soul of Cinder, literaly the fusion of Chosen Undead and Gwyn.

So can we say the Unkindled One is strongest protagonist of entire serise?
>>
>>335291842
Could Gwyndolin be counted as a lord? If not, then it's a no name that happened throughout the ages.
>>
>>335291869
what? where?
>>
>>335289347
>Metroid Prime has very explicit goofy lore.
you sound like you believe everything you read in the "TUUUUUUUBES" comics instead of realizing that the save stations and such are just silly placement and such.
And the souls lore started as a fucking joke
>>
>>335291949
Linking the fire undoubtedly makes you a shit load weaker, so its hard to say.
>>
>>335290598
So every From game after King's Field then
>>
>>335291949
>Destroy entire Undead legion.

You kill one guy who was fighting a hundred other guys

>Obtain giant killer and slice Yhorm.

You pick up the sword specifically made to kill him and kill him wow

>Crush the Soul of Cinder, literaly the fusion of Chosen Undead and Gwyn.

Gwyn was a shitty husk and everyone who has ever linked the fire should be actual ash. Soul of Cinder could canonically be the strongest entity in the game but "magic fire man who guards the flame" is a really nebulous thing to put a hard number of how strong it is.
>>
>>335292054
You must be European, because the original US print of Metroid Prime was absolutely whacky nonsensical shit.
>>
>>335291697
It literally says in game some where that they literally threw Aldrich into the klin when he became great fuel by his consumption of gods. All these fuckers Yhorm, Watchers, Aldrich linked it, died, and rerived. Lothric didnt so he doesnt appear in the intro, and Ludeth accepts his fate
>>
>>335292032
there's a very small man-made cave concealed in a corner along the wall in the swamp (along the left cliff beside the Wolf Door i think)

it has an oolacile sorcery scroll for Orbeck and the Dusk set
>>
>>335289253
The only thing I've seen from Ds2 lore is the most interesting one, which is the whole "trying to become dragons" experiments. They went even further with it, and made it looks more bleak and disgusting than in Ds2.
>>
>>335292217
>some where
So from your ass until you can provide the item
>>
>>335291176
Lord of Cinders is just the title of whoever is expected to link the fire (or/and does it). It requires a powerful soul, which Aldricht had from all thoses snakes
>>
>>335292357
While i look for it, how about you show any sort of proof of how he didn't link the fire?
>>
>>335292357
I spent 60 hours, i cant remember if it was an npc or an item description
>>
Why is ludleth the only lord of cinder that actually looks like he linked the flame (burnt to a crisp with his legs burnt off)? Yhorm, abyss watchers, and aldrich all appear like they retained themselves after linking the flame and being resurrected. The princes too but I don't think they ever linked the flame like the others.
>>
>>335291972
He ate hundreds of men, not only Gwyndolin.
>>
>>335292357
Yhorm linked it. Storm ruler states before he went to link it he gave Stormruler to seigward
>>
So what happens when you link the fire? What happens to your character?
>>
>>335292548
Idk maybe he's linked it 100s of times
>>
>>335292626
The anon was asking about Aldritch, not Yhorm.
>>
>>335286665
Several questions /v/,

Why are there nails everywhere in and on the cathedral of the deep like some mad man went on a rampage killing everything it found?
Why were the doors of Rosaria's Chamber forced open? I thought the boss would be behind the grid considering how it was twisted.

Farron is the forme Darkroot forest and you can find most of the bestiary found below the darkroot forest in the first game in Farron's Keep but with a twisted appearance
>The dragons of Ash Lake with the trees used for hexes
>The slugs of Blighttown
>Goat beasts looking like Oolacile inhabitants from AotA
>Possibly distant successors of the clamps in Ash Lake, with the crabs.
>The exiles being references to ogres of Blighttown
The exodus theme comes back often in Farron's Keep, and it seems like the entirety of Lordran has moved up a notch or two, considering that Lothric is based where the Duke's Archives were, and that the Darkroot Basin seems to be the lowest point of this new map (outside of Carthus Catacombs and the remains of the demon ruins).

It seems to me like the waters of Ash Lake have risen and that would be the reason of this exodus and that could be linked with the coming age of the Deep Sea that Aldritch forecast. Do we have any information about the exiles? Anything confirming the link between the Ghrus and Oolacile?
>>
File: Gwindrich_Aldlin.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gwindrich_Aldlin.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Did Aldrich caught by suprise when he ate Gwyndline since he belives Gwindlin is "Beautiful Goddess"?
>>
>>335292431
Where are you getting this from? The firelink sword states that

>The Lords of Cinder linked the First Flame

Meanwhile all this, just a title thing, is nothing but baseless speculation.
>>
>>335292643
becomes a hollow husk like Gwyn

then next chosen undead fights the previous lord of cinder in the kiln and takes his place
>>
None of the Lords linked the flames, faggots. They were given their thrones after the last linking as the next in line. They all got there for being exceptionally strong beings. Then they got cold feet and ran back to their homelands to do what they do because they didn't want to sacrifice themselves to link the fire.
>>
>>335292548
Abyss watchers, because they're a group counted as a singular entity. It was most likely one person in their history that linked it but their blood of the wolf meant the entire legion was counted as a Lord.
>>
>>335292881
Other than your ass, find a single thing that supports this thought.
>>
>>335292853
Then why is Ludleth not a hollow husk?
>>
>>335292847
>nothing but baseless speculation.
Except it's stated as such in game by Hawkwood.
>>
>>335292881
All these fuckers except Lothric(Never linked it ) light their own bodies on fire when fighting the mc, signifying that they linked it
>>
>>335292853
Also what happens to your hollow husk character when the next undead kills him and takes his place? Does he get peace?
>>
File: sample_image_03.png (1 MB, 1062x598) Image search: [Google]
sample_image_03.png
1 MB, 1062x598
Did Gundyr tried to become LoC as well?

It seems he failed, but why he suddenly attacked Unkindled one for no reason?
>>
>>335292978
because he was revived like all the other lords in DaS3. They were revived because the first flame went full assblast and started doing weird shit because no one linked it
>>
>>335289253
Isn't it pretty much confirmed Irythil is Eleyum Loyce?
>>
>>335293064
cuz hes a boss you dummy
>>
>>335293059
yeah until the first flame goes emergency mode like in das3
>>
whats the origin of hidden blessing in this one?
the description only mentions ocelot and the sons of the patriots
>>
So it's pretty much obvious that Nameless King is Gwyn's firstborn right?
>>
>>335293051
Sure thing anon. There use of fire, in a game with heavy fire themes, means they all linked the fire despite Lothric never linking the fire and having the same fire theme.
>>
>>335293152
You say that based on nothing, because its a city with snow and it has a cathedral.
>>
>>335292217
>literally says in game some where that they literally threw Aldrich into the klin when he became great fuel by his consumption of gods.

No it "literally" doesn't. Hawkwood says "...they stuck him in the cathedral of the deep". Then goes on to say he was then made into a Lord of Cinder.

There is no mention of anyone being thrown into the kiln at any point.

>>335292483
The entire point is that the game is very selective about the wording that's used when referencing the lords of cinder that this entire debate has even managed to creep up in the first place.

Only Ludith ever talks about knowing about the process of linking the flame and he certainly stands aside from the rest in that he was dragged into Firelink like a pussy baby.

The princes were directly opposed to linking the fire and Yhorm, Abyss Watchers, and Aldrich are all completely silent on doing anything related to linking the fire.

Does this mean that they 100% truly did not link the fire? No it's speculation but at the same time the people convinced they all linked the fire bring up things like >>335292626 that, again, points to more vague statements ("Yhorm went on to face his fate as lord of cinder" is not stating he linked the fire) cannot give a hard "they did it see".

Gwyn linked the fire. Gwyn is said several times to have linked the fire. The "Lords of Cinder" are never once in the entire game (still waiting for any hard quote here) said to have. You get "close" with Hawkwood mentioning they have the mettle to do so but in the entire game across every item description it never says "oh yeah Yhorm linked the fire wow" or "also the Aldrich burnt himself to ash thanks bud".

It's all very selective phrasing and that's the point really. The big "reveal" (1/3 through the game) is that they're just lords for the sake of being used as fuel and nothing more. If they did link the fire it's the most minor footnote of all time.
>>
>>335293272
Lothric's queen made it for the graves of the rootless warriors in the untended graves
>>
>>335292881
You're dumb
Ludleth and Yhorm and aldrich all linked it confirmed.

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Ludleth+of+Courland

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Yhorm+the+Giant
>>
>>335293287
its the only thing I'm sure of in the entire series m8.
>>
>>335292990
No he fucking doesn't. do you mean this?
>But we're talking true legends with the mettle to link the fire
How the fuck does that say they where only capable of linking it, but didn't? Oh right. It doesn't.
>>
>>335293064
Yo what the fuck was the black boogermonster that came out of him? Some sort of abyssal monster?
>>
>>335292357
hawkwood says something like "he got addicted to eating people and turned into sludge so they made him a lord of cinder"
>>
>>335293152
No, it's literally a new city built around Anor Londo
>>
who else thinks that being a lord of cinder only means you're powerful enough to link the fire, not that you have done it, hence aldrich and lorian.
>>
>>335293302
No, because the Profane Capital is literally in it's basement. Something Yhorn related mentioned that the Profaned Capital is where Chaos came from or something.
>>
>>335293384
Oh right you don't know the entire where he goes onto say that Aldritch is considered one by virtue of might. But yeah that directly opposes your thought so it's wrong despite it having more worth.
>>
>>335288267
I've read the lore between hollowing and the dark, but I'm not sure I quite understand it. Humans were originally hollows born of the dark, but the age of fire gave them human forms, which is why the curse is tied with the fire dying. Is that correct? This seems to be emphasized in DS3 with the dark sigil being humanities darkness, which you seem to have had removed.

DS2's plot wasn't necessarily that linking the fire made you a king, but only the king was strong enough/worthy of entering the throne of want to link the fire.

It's sort of like how prince lothric was destined to link the fire because lothric saw it as a duty of royalty.

Lothric's case is actually pretty interesting. From what it seems, the people knew about linking the fire and the royal family decided to create an heir to become a lord of cinder. Shit got out of hand before they could link it, which brings us to DS3.
>>
>So it's pretty much obvious that Nameless King is Gwyn's firstborn right?

It's strange that Firstborn supposed to be a God praised by Worrior of sunlight but NK use the power of Storm and Lightning.
>>
>>335292881
>Character literally says he linked the fire
>no they didn't xD
Please stop talking.
>>
>>335288467
The Dark Sigil, maybe?

The firekeeper's weird. Good chance she's a member of the Royal family (hence the pale skin and grey hair.)
>>
>>335293294
Lothric only has fire on his sword
>>
>>335293572
He was exiled for being a miscreant. It also is pointed to him murdering Ornstein,
>>
>>335293407
Probably, like he got infected with the abyss
>>
>>335293572
Lightning represents Sunlight in Dark souls ya dingus, he even casts his signature ability Sunlight Bade.
>>
>>335293604
Ludith doesn't even say it bud.
>>
>>335290714
>http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Creighton+the+Wanderer
ppssst Almost completely=/= 100% completely.
>>
>>335293374

>fextralife
>>
ALDRICH BECAME A LORD BY EATING MEN, FAGGOTS.

"Aldrich became a lord by devouring men, but was disillusioned with his throne, and so took to devouring gods instead." - Cinders of a Lord
>>
>>335293064
Based on the description of the coiled sword and maybe his soul, I think he's just an in-universe wall for the unkindled. If you can't even defeat him you don't deserve the chance to even try going for the lords of cinder.

I mean he might have tried to do something before becoming a sheathe for the coiled sword. I guess. And he's definitely linked to the abyss, all enemies with red eyes in this game are.
>>
>>335287480
You had to drag the lords back because they didn't want that burden. It isn't a super power, and it doesn't present it as such.
>>
So the Cinders are pretty interesting since they all have a description

Aldritch
>Aldrich became a lord by devouring men, but was disillusioned with his throne, and so took to devouring gods instead.

Lothric
>The Lothric bloodline was obsessed with creating a worthy heir, and when this proved impossible, resorted to unspeakable means. Suffice it to say, the path to linking the fire is a cursed one indeed.

Watchers
>The Watchers of the Abyss swore upon their shared wolf's blood, which also served as their mandate as lords.

Yhorm
>Lonely Yhorm became a Lord of Cinder to put the Profaned Flame to rest, knowing full well that those who spoke of him as lord were quite insincere.

Speaking of Yhorm, here's the bit regarding Stormruler.
>Yhorm the Giant once held two of these, but gave one to the humans that doubted him, and left the other to a dear friend before facing his fate as a Lord of Cinder.
>>
>>335290026
I wouldn't have minded if they didn't make him practically invincible to anything that isn't a +10 40 str weapon. But as it stands now you basically just have to use the storm ruler unless you want to waste a ton of time.
>>
>>335293374
>says three names
>list evidence of two
Okay anon.
>>
>>335292357
Ludleth: he fucking says he did it and that lords of cinder are those who linked it

Yhorm: item descriptions say he did at

Aldritch: hawkwood says he was a lord of cinder by virtue not by might. I.e. He didn't want to link the flame so he wasn't considered a good guy, but he was strong enough to do it so they fucking made him.

Abyss Watchers: Called lords of cinder and hawkwood says they did it. How they did it was kinda unclear. It seems like they all share the soul of wolf's blood so they could combine their might to be strong enough to link it
>>
>>335294058
Who the fuck could make Aldritch link it? If he's as strong as it's implied then no one should be able to force him into anything.
>>
>>335287480
>It tries to incorporate DS2 into the story

No it doesn't.

>but contradicts everything about it

Because it's shit and everyone knows it, even Miyazaki.
>>
>>335293287
thats not very cryptic at all. it very plainly lays it out.
>>
File: Nameless king.jpg (508 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Nameless king.jpg
508 KB, 2560x1920
Is this Nameless King statue in DaS1?
>>
>>335294263
Right, i forgot DS1 was the game about how the first flame had been linked over and over again.
>>
>>335294228
Pontiff literally imprisoned him in Anor Londo
>>
>>335294293
Looks like Lothric's queen and Ocelotte or maybe Lorian as the babe.
>>
>>335291453
the older prince probably linked the flame in his brother's place, but they are linked by the curse or w/e.
>>
All youre talking about linking the flame but what the fuck is linking a flame anyway? How does it work what do you do to link a fire?
>>
>>335294228
Maybe his world ended up even worse than the world in Dark Souls 1? Where he was for the most part just alone among hollows and anyone of power hiding from him. Boredom might have caused him to link the flame, thinking his power alone would be enough.
>>
What IS nameless king's name?

Would it be in pattern with Gwyn, Gwyndolin, Gwynevere?
>>
>>335294350
source
>>
>>335294352
I thought Ocelotte either didn't exist, is DLC bait or s/he's unborn and you stab Ocerios in his manwomb to abort it.
>>
>>335294419
Solaire :^)
>>
>>335294058
>He didn't want to link the flame so he wasn't considered a good guy, but he was strong enough to do it so they fucking made him
No
You don't need to be a good person to link a fire, just strong enough
No one forced him
Why people think that only nice people link fire willingly?
>>
>>335293425
Your right, it's just another snowy city full cathedrals and shit that also has the bed of chaos in it's basement.
>>
>>335294376
if your soul is strong enough you just go to the first flame, kill the lord of cinder guarding it and then set yourself on fire.
>>
>>335294028
>one of the three is missing so the other two don't count

Okay anon.
>>
>>335294419
He's nameless, why would he have one?
>>
Firelink Greatsword description:
>The Lords of Cinder linked the First Flame, and this Greatsword was wielded by their deific manifestation.

>the lords of cinder linked the first flame
>lords of cinder
>linked the first flame

pretty clear to me desu senpai.
>>
>>335294350
Anon you know Pontiff imprisoned Gwyndolin. To be eaten by Aldritch.
>>335294405
Possibly, forced gives weird connotations. If people wanted to say Aldritch linked it through some means then they should say the words tricked or like you speculate with boredom. I could see him being bored enough to do it since he seems to go through bouts of thoughts that cause him to shift his focus.
>>
>>335294428
His ass
Pontiff made sure that that fter Aldrich was ressurected to take him in the space safe, because they were old friends
Nothing about imprisonment
>>
>>335294514
But the chaos place is under the catacombs.

The profaned flame is not the bed of chaos or anything like that.
>>
>>335292772
I'd need to check items again since I haven't really combed them for this game yet.
But you bring up an interesting point, so basically dark souls is just a game warning about the dangers of global warming
>>
>>335294517
and what changes except the fact that youre the new lord of cinder
>>
>>335294478
Yeah Ocelotte could've existed, one of the things mentioned was that Ocelotte might've been stillborn or something, but it's definitely not the nameless king in the statue.
>>
File: anri straight sowrd.png (64 KB, 287x259) Image search: [Google]
anri straight sowrd.png
64 KB, 287x259
>>335294228
>Who the fuck could make Aldritch link it? If he's as strong as it's implied then no one should be able to force him into anything.

Maybe someone lucky enough to kill him.
>>
>>335294376
You extend the fire and don't allow the cycle to set in, although by the time Dark Souls 3 happens it seems linking the fire is just fucking useless and won't change anything.
>>
>>335294706
Along with all Jap related things. Seriously, just look at the old Godzilla movies.
>>
>>335294713
You're still unfit to be kindling so linking the flame is an exercise in futility. :^)
>>
>>335294765
He wanted to murder Aldritch for destroying her home along with Bazuso.
>>
>>335294419
Faraam
>>
All of this is Gwyn's fault.
>>
>>335294058
>Ludleth: he fucking says he did it and that lords of cinder are those who linked it

Doesn't. Just says they've got a job to do and he's ready to do it. Said he was ready to do what needed what had to be done the last time someone tried to snuff it.

>Yhorm: item descriptions say he did at

They don't. "He faces his fate", "he was made lord by snuffing out the profane flame" and "then a fire fucking melted everyone's skin" is not "he linked the fire".

>Aldritch: hawkwood says he was a lord of cinder by virtue not by might. I.e. He didn't want to link the flame so he wasn't considered a good guy, but he was strong enough to do it so they fucking made him.

In what fucked up magical land do you live in that "he was declared something for being strong" translated into "he didn't want to do something but he was so strong they made him do it against his will"?

>Abyss Watchers: Called lords of cinder and hawkwood says they did it.

No he doesn't.

How are you having this weird disconnect here friend?

>Game says Lords of Cinder will link the fire
>Oh good they must have linked the fire before too what strong guys

Fair enough

>Game reveals you just use their ashes and their titles of lords with the ability to link the fire was literally "you will use their bodies to link the flame"
>Game goes on to show what made them lords (forming the legion, snuffing the flame, and eating dudes) has nothing to do with linking the fire at all
>Oh they still linked the fire before right

You keep saying "game says it" but it doesn't. The big "reveal" is that being a Lord of Cinder is a title for someone who ends up being used as fuel and from this you're somehow extrapolating they linked the fire. It's nonsense. They're all people who were very powerful and had many achievements to their names but none of those achievements at any point is the very simple to sneak in phrase "they linked the fire".
>>
>>335294874
It's more like Aldritch destroyed her home and made her into a miserable slave and possible sex toy for the assholes in Irithyll.
>>
>>335294713
the curse stops and everything's okay, people become mortal again and build new kingdoms

that's why the kiln of the first flame looks pretty empty in the first cycle but in the last (if canonical ending of DaS3 is usurpation of fire) has thousands of weird buildings around.
>>
>>335294706
>basically dark souls is just a game warning about the dangers of global warming
It is already an illustration of the second law of thermodynamics.
>>
>>335294939
You're fucking retarded. Did you not pay attention? Ludeth literally says to look upon his charred corpse
>>
>>335294003

>Upgrade a bow to +6
>Shot him in the head til he staggers
>Riposte him

Because of how unthreatening his moveset is he is entirely doable without stormruler.

I just wish storm ruler wasn't literally right there. If it was hidden somewhere in the profaned capital that would have been much better.
>>
My question is, so there's 5 Lords of Cinder with their thrones in firelink, what series of events led to each gaining their place I'll think about later. But what I want to know is, if any of them at all linked the fire previously, why is only the cinder oversoul waiting for you in the actual kiln? Why aren't there 4 other champions like you going on the same quest?
Like what is the significance of 5 major bosses aside from just gameplay reasons?
Like the Lord Souls made sense in DaS1 because it said they were given important souls when they usurped the dragon, which makes sense why they're still alive when you come along.
But 3? It just doesn't make logical sense to me I don't know.
>>
>>335294903
Indeed it is. He is the worst father and king of the ages.
>>
File: shit nigger i don't know.gif (978 KB, 245x234) Image search: [Google]
shit nigger i don't know.gif
978 KB, 245x234
Okay we are back

So last thread there was much debate about where or not Dark firelink is the past or if it the current state of the world and the firelink we normaly use is some sort of nexus world illusion created by someone/something

Im personally more into the time travle theory
but that doesn't really ad up since Gundyrs lore tells us that he became a sheath for the coiled sword and waited for the fire to be linked again

But when we get to him nobody has pulled out the sword and the world is has light in it.
>>
>The horrid spirit nearly destroyed Astora, but was eventually defeated by "the sword of one most noble."

So, Anri was a hero who killed this "Evil Spirit"?
>>
>>335294903
No it's not
Without abyss, letting fire go wouldn't be such a shit opinion
But abyss exists and fire is the only thing that can protect world for becoming lovecraftian horror land, and not lovecraftian lite like bloodborn, actually twisted and alien world where you can't even die(because without fire death doesn't exist)
>>
>>335295141
No, Anri just found that hero's sword lying around and picked it up without knowing its history because she's a really lucky girl.
>>
>>335295131
>worst father
>not Oceiros
>>
>>335295162
Without fire, dark doesn't exist.
>>
>>335295132
Could dark firelink be some kind of analogue to the alternate ending from 1? Like the dark lord ending where you didn't re kindle the first flame?
>>
File: Temple_of_athena_nike_2010.jpg (99 KB, 1026x683) Image search: [Google]
Temple_of_athena_nike_2010.jpg
99 KB, 1026x683
>>335294514
What part of existing around Anor Londo don't you understand?
I imagine it's something like pic related, millenia has passed and various ages of dark and fire, a new civilization built a new city but left the old temple of the gods intact.
>>
>>335295102
Out of all five, Ludleth the manleth did or at least has the most signs pointing to him. Yhorm is the next most likely one considering he probably viewed it as a way to put the profaned flame to rest. Watchers is nebulolus because their a group but one could've been tricked or done it themselves and the group got included because of their mandate on their wolf's blood.
>>
>>335293881
>I think he's just an in-universe wall for the unkindled. If you can't even defeat him you don't deserve the chance to even try going for the lords of cinder.

his name means "battle judge" or something like that so you're most likely right
>>
>>335291697
>>335291842

Yes he did you retards, that's why he was dead in the first place. Also he clearly did because he went all flame on in his second phase, which only happens to those who linked the fire.
>>
>>335295162
The abyss only exists because people keep artificially extending the age of fire and linking the flame. That's also why it's so strong in DaS3.
>>
>>335295309
We get it Lothric, you're still fivever mad that you couldn't kill him.
>>335295274
Don't forget, Anri isn't even from Astora.
>>
>>335294228
A few guys that were weaker joined forces and overpowered him.

He's not implied to be ungodly strong only that he was strong enough to be a lord of cinder. It seems like the devouring of gwyndolin was a recent event because in the intro he's called Saint of the deep.

What I think is going on with the whole lords of cinder to link the fire thing, you have to be "strong" enough to link the fire, which means you need have a powerful soul. In DS1, you got enough strength through the lord souls. In DS2, you could either pass a soul check or collect the souls of the 4 old ones. In DS3, you collect the souls of the lords of cinder and lothric. They act as "kindling" because you're taking their strength so you can light it.
>>
>>335295404
Yeah he did, it could not be from him becoming a goo monster. No that's ridiculous. Kys and accept that Aldritch linking the fire is speculation.
>>
>Anri was a hero who saved Astra that
This makes more sense why Yuria chose Anri as a companion of Horrow King.

It can't be that she picked some random chick for the king.
>>
>>335295441
Elite knight set says Astora is long dead.
>>
>>335295365
So how are they existing away from the kiln then if they linked it? Does it imply you can link it then just walk away? How are 5 linked lords existing simultaneously?
I think I'm just retarded
>>
>>335290405
Protip: they all linked the flame and then went to their graves once the next Lord of Cinder came along.
Then the one who was fated to be the latest Lord of Cinder refused so the previous Lords were woken from their graves because together they would still have enough power left to link the first flame.
They didn't want to do it again though and fucked off as well.
At this point the Flame got desperate and woke the Unkindled Ones to bring the Lords of Cinder back by force.
>>
Dose thou knowest of a maiden called Anri?
>>
>>335295102
>if any of them at all linked the fire previously, why is only the cinder oversoul waiting for you in the actual kiln
Because it's merge of everyone who linked fire previously with Gwynn beingstrongest part
>Like what is the significance of 5 major bosses aside from just gameplay reasons
Could be 2 or 8, they were only ones that fire ressurected. Why only them not explained. Maybe they have the most consciousness inside of souls of cinder
Because without their ashes no matter how strong you become, you still unkinled(garbage undead) and can't link fire you need hunt them
>>335295318
>>335295427
Nope, Dark/Abyss exist because Manus go full retard, whuch happens even before Gwynn jumped into bonfire
Without it, after fire fades, world would have age of fog/ancients again, but now this shit exist and fire is the only thing that keeps it away
See every dark ending, doesn't look very foggy
>>
All of the lords of cinder except for Lothric linked the flame. This is patently obvious by the fact that all except Lothric are mentioned as rising from their graves in the first cinematic and the fact that all except Lothric become fiery in the second phase of their fight. If they hadn't used their soul as fuel for the flame they would never have gone fiery during their second phases. This isn't hard.
>>
File: okay.png (67 KB, 487x440) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
67 KB, 487x440
>>335295102
Lord of cinder is just a name given to people that can or has linked the fire
As far as we know only two of the LoC Yhrom and the midge that give you boss weapons has linked the flame before

maybe the abyss watches linked it too but that's to unrealistic since they are multiple people and not a single entity
>>
>>335295607
>How are 5 linked lords existing simultaneously?
Fire ressurected 4 of them and prince never linked the fire, but should in this age
>>
>>335295569
She picked someone foolish enough to actually go through that hollow bullshit willingly, but Anri needed the strength since she just wanted to kill Aldritch for ruining her life (and Horace's) previously.

She's not a hero, and the most heroic thing she does is kill Aldritch in revenge, but after that she goes full hollow and bids you goodbye while asking you to never find her again for obvious reasons. It's either that, or you stab her in the face, which means she doesn't achieve what she wanted (at least not in a straightforward manner).
>>
>>335295515
Fair enough, though in 3 the emphasis is on their physical bodies for you to be acknowledged as worthy to link the fire. It's why you get Cinders of a Lord (X) along with their soul. So yeah they do act as kindling but their souls are just weapons or level up fodder for the ashen one.

The devouring of Gwyndolin is weirdly placed but it definitely happened in this cycle. Probably from when he woke up to the ashen one waking up.
>>
>>335295557
No because he went fiery in the second phase of the fight. That is literally obvious confirmation that he used his soul as fuel for the first flame.
>>
>>335295324
No
Miazaki have offically stated that if you chose not to link it in one Soliar will

And even if he didn't some other dude would have in DaS2
>>
>>335295717
Abys watcher linking the fire makes perfect sense. They where all about fighting the abys, and linking the fire is the best way to beat it back for a while.
>>
>>335295717
>maybe the abyss watches linked it too but that's to unrealistic since they are multiple people and not a single entity
There was item that said that they did it together because sending only one of them was unfair for group of bros like theirs
>>
>>335288467
>he didn't play the DS2 DLC.
>>
>>335295830
Yea that's true
>>
>>335294874
he? faggot
>>
>>335295717
The item descriptions for the abyss watcher seemed to imply that it was just one soul split into multiple bodies, at least that was the impression I got. The reason they were killing each other was to consolidate the soul into one body.
>>
>>335295671
>Without it, after fire fades, world would have age of fog/ancients again, but now this shit exist and fire is the only thing that keeps it away

In the dark ending in 3 the firekeeper says that even if fire fades, cinders remain in the distance, and sooner or later those will make new flames again, bringing forth a new age of fire. It's okay to let the cycle carry on in its natural form, the world only gets progressively more fucked every time someone links the fucking flame.
>>
>>335295695
>except Lothric become fiery
Lorian become fiery (because his sword absorbed power of demon prince, read description of his sword), Lothric is the small one.
>>
>>335295132
It seems like dark firelink is the past.
You are the unknown warrior who defeated Gundyr and made him a sheath for the coiled sword.
Then the Lords of cinder linked the fire, it stopped being all dark, and the lords went totally hollow except for the midget because I don't know.
Gundyr became tainted by the abyss while he was a sheath in a similar way to the pilgrims, I guess? The cleric's armor touches on this I think.
Then the fire starts to fade, the bell of awakening tolls (somehow?), the ashen one wakes up and starts out on their quest to kill the lords of cinder to use them as kindling to link the fire.

I don't wanna think normal firelink is the out of place firelink timeline wise because then all the NPCs and yourself would be time traveling to get there every 2 seconds and that opens up a whole fucked up can of worms.
Also, dark firelink can't be in the same place in time as everywhere else in Lothric because everywhere else is light.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (150 KB, 1281x680) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
150 KB, 1281x680
>>335294939
>Doesn't. Just says they've got a job to do and he's ready to do it. Said he was ready to do what needed what had to be done the last time someone tried to snuff it.
Now start sucking that anon's dick.
>>
>>335295935
>not realizing seeing the switched pronouns
Sure thing.
>>335295946
It was the blood of the wolf that linked them all together and got them to count as one lord.
>>
>>335294939
Did you just not play the game?

>First conversation with ludleth "I linked the fire long ago, becoming a lord of cinder."
>http://youtu.be/M-NjO7JZimU

So now we know a lord of cinder linked the fire.

The whole used as fuel is just to keep up with the fire meme the game has. You're using their souls as strength to link the fire like you do in the other games
>>
>>335291145

I need more shit like this happening. I remember doing Gundyr mirror match with someone. Twas amusing.
>>
>>335295946
I thought one of them was infected with the abyss and had to kill that one, hence the red eyes.
>>
>>335295645
>she's standing with you in the hollow lord ending

I have absolutely no idea what's going on with Yuria and Anri's linked questline.
>>
>>335295981
>more fucked every time someone links the fucking flame
It's not
This time world so fucked because no one linked fire for so long, fire even resurrects lords of cinder
Same shit happened in the first game, but Gwynn soul was powerful enough to keep going for more than thousand years
>>335296042
>you can see fire link shrine from the wall
>you can't see shit in the dark fire link shrine
>>
>>335296069
>So now we know a lord of cinder linked the fire.
Then how is Lothric considered one if he didn't link the fire? Maybe as item descriptions have shown, being a LoC is based around potential not actual deed. Ludleth becoming one after linking the fire is about the only point for LoC=Linking the fire.
>>
>>335293064
He's the iudex. By definition, he's the judge of whether an unkindled is a worthy champion to gather the lords and link the fire.
>>
>>335290357

Ornstein is a glory hog and a fag

He was always jealous of Artorias
>>
>Quelana, the sole surviving witch of Izalith, once accepted a human pupil, but after the pupil moved on, she never took another.
Lol
CU learning pyromancy from Quelana isn't canon
>>335296286
Princes never were ressurected too
Why fire would ressurect people who never linked it, and not just a bunch who did it already?
>>
How the fuck are Andre and Patches still alive? Hasn't it been a quintilian years? I thought the curse would be temporarily lifted once the fire was linked. Or it a "time is convoluted" nonsense?
>>
>>335293807
>Oh, thou’rt unkindled, and a seeker of Lords. I am Ludleth of Courland. Look not in bewilderment as I say… I linked the fire long ago, becoming a Lord of Cinder. If substantiation be thy want, set thine eyes upon my charred corse. This sad cadav’r. No need to be coy, have a closer look.
>>
>>335296286
>Firelink Greatsword
>The Lords of Cinder linked the First Flame
It is stated that Lothric was born, destined to become a lord of cinder. In my head, the reason the world has gone to shit, is that he never did what he was supposed to.
>>
File: 1413896175858.jpg (35 KB, 418x509) Image search: [Google]
1413896175858.jpg
35 KB, 418x509
>>335295132
>But when we get to him nobody has pulled out the sword and the world is has light in it.
Shit i didn't even think about that

but what about the coilled sword tip we find in dark firelink.
We find the other end in the first place we warp too on the high wall of lothric right?
>>
>>335296417
they literally cucked me
thanks miyazaki, Quelana was my favorite NPC too
>>
>>335296383
yeah but artorias is a pussy
>using a shield
>>
>>335296286
Ludwig says too look at his burnt corpse for proof.

Everyone of the lords burst into fire in their fights.
>>
>>335296417

Undead are treated as separate entities from humans in-universe.
>>
>>335296427
>Patches
Because he never looked back.
>>
>>335296427
>How the fuck are Andre and Patches still alive
Andre isn't
Just illusion, try to kill him
Patches just here for fanservice
>>
>>335296530
Lothric doesn't
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.