[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What went wrong
>>
>>335124172
Windows 10
>>
win10 'exclusive' and bloated size, mostly

otherwise it looks like a boring TPS with mechanics I'm tired of seeing in games, no matter how overproduced they get
>>
It's amazing, probably the best shooter in a decade. Only Remedy and Microsoft can produce something of this quality.
>>
>>335124172
Sam Lake is an untalented idiot who has no fucking clue what he is doing. Anyone who did not see this coming from six years ago must be seriously brain damaged. Expecting Sam Lake game to be good is like expecting the next David Cage title to be the apex of interactivity and writing.
>>
>>335124261
>>335124279
better fucking get used to games being windows 10 only, luddites
>>
>>335124261
this
>>
>>335124517
if it's just these insipid games like Rise of the moan raider and QB, I think I'll be fine until 2020
>>
File: 1435605631275.png (76 KB, 901x500) Image search: [Google]
1435605631275.png
76 KB, 901x500
>>335124359
>>
>>335124172
Imagine if this was a Nintendo exclusive. It would be considered an all time classic.
>>
>>335124261
so game devs should not use DirectX 12 because of few /v/irgins that are afraid of Windows 10?
>>
>>335124172
Not enough of the Big Guy to complement the presence of CIA
>>
>hey brah can you help me activate this potentially world ending device that no ones wants to touch in secret
>it will be great i promise
Gee i wonder where this is going
>>
>>335124172
Quantum Break is a true revolution to video gaming and has successfully exploited the synergy potential of both game medium and television this is the true "quantum break" in consumer electronic medium and is THE Killer Ap for the next millenium.

Jump Ahead
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.