[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do warriorfags always consider magic to be unhonorable and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jelly.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jelly.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
Why do warriorfags always consider magic to be unhonorable and that "real" warrior swing a piece of metal like a retard? Are they just jealous they wasted their life learning an inferior form of combat?
>>
I play mage whenever I can but these threads annoy the fuck out of me. How many times do you make them a week? A month? Have you no other subject to talk about? Are YOU jealous you pigeonhole yourself every playthrough but want to feel superior about it?
>>
>>335109105
This is my first post on reddit please be nice
>>
>implying mages are worth shit without beef gates

Your magic missile might not miss, but it sure isn't going to save your ass from a warrior who gets up in your face.

Paladins a best, we get decent magic and the ability to not suck shit at combat.
>>
>>335109187

I sure love investing points into every stat so I can be inferior in everything!
>>
>>335108958
Mages aren't looked down upon by warriors for not swinging a sword, they're looked down upon because 9 times out of 10 they crumble in a light breeze.

No-one disrespects the muscle wizard.
>>
>>335109321

Still beats being a weak-ass fag who can't take a single blow without having to run for cover and suckle a potion while the rest of the team carries your unworthy husk along.
>>
And this is why I prefer mageblades.
>>
>cleric can use magic just as well as a wizard while being in full plate and using a tower shield

WIZARD A SHIT
>>
>>335109470
That and they're broken as shit half the time. They either are shit due to poor health and enemy resists or overpowered due to abusive CC abilities.
>>
>>335109187
Any wizard that isn't on the short bus should be able to buff themselves into invulnerability and then shit nukes on top of themselves. 3.5 a best.
>>
Because I don't like shooting multicoloured balls while looking loke a fag at a gay rave.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.