[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Sims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: thesims.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
thesims.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
Why was the original sims so damn comfy? Maybe it was the soundtrack, maybe it was just the fact that it was the first game of its kind most of us ever played. Whatever it was, there was a certain magic to it that future instalments of the series haven't been able to fully capture despite their advancements.
>>
>Play any Sims game
>Start working out
>Start getting promoted in job
>Making friends
>GF

Why not me? I ask myself. I then get massive guilt trips and stop playing.
>>
>>335104296
It was because the developers cared, there was actual heart and charm in the game. And honestly for a game of that era it had a fucking load of features, there's always something to do. That's why Sims 2 is good too and then EA came and kidnapped everyone's families so they would work harder.
>>
>>335104296
I'm considering getting Sims 2 Complete for Mac, is it worth it?
>>
"The sims" on ls2 much more comfy than pc desu.
>>
>>335104440
How much time a day did you work on skills, how much time a day did you work on social

That's why it'll never happen Irl
>>
ive been wanting to grab a copy of sims 1 just to reexperience it (and to have a copy of the ost to listen at whenever i want)

does sims 1 have any compatibility issues with win7?
or win10 when the time comes?
>>
>>335104440
same
>>
>>335107075
>does sims 1 have any compatibility issues with win7?
I didn't have any the last time I tried it, but I didn't have every expansion installed.
>>
>>335107175
that great news
those people at old maxim really did a number on that game huh?

gonna go pirate the thing right now
i really a copy of it would come back up as a classic on gog
>>
>>335104296
Those music notes, tho.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.