[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody recommend me some games based on this image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 956x4251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 956x4251
Can anybody recommend me some games based on this image?
>>
You don't want games, anon. You want books.
>>
any of the shadowrun games
underrail
>>
I keep seeing this posted but I'm never going to read all that shit.

Someone give me a tl;dr I really want to know what's going on.
>>
File: 1461238151674.gif (865 KB, 282x188) Image search: [Google]
1461238151674.gif
865 KB, 282x188
>>335105483
Military guy gets put on a team to protect a top secret drilling operation on a planet full of oil. All electronics shut down one day, leaving the team stranded with no hope for rescue. People start getting constant nightmares and committing suicide because of it, the rest start taking drugs to stay awake constantly. People start experiencing side effects of that and other weird shit, people start dying in their sleep. Shit goes on for 8 months, most people are dead or crazy. One day a rescue ship piloted by a rogue GDF officer shows up to rescue them, but its shuttle loses power when it gets close to the surface. They work on fixing the shuttle, end up having to fight black ops troops sent to kill the officer, then finish work on the shuttle but the officer decides to stay behind. He tells them the planet was originally full of life, but got to the point it's currently in 10 years before, after the GDF carried out an experiment to turn all organic life on the planet into oil. The officer's theory is that the nightmares and EMP fields are the result of the drilling operation releasing angry spirits from the reservoirs. The 5 survivors of the original team leave the planet and get home while the officer goes to shut down the original plant. They go their separate ways, knockoff Kurt Cobain finds it hard to readjust to normal life, then he hugs a disgusting whore who ends the strip with a punchline about sex.
>>
>>335107519
And why couldn't this have been drawn out and shown in images since this is a comic?
>>
>>335105483
USDF forces nuke a populated planet and drop a time paradox on it to create a planet of nothing but oil. When they start to drill, said population is pissed as hell and their combined pissed-off power shuts off all the machinery and drives the workers insane or to death. 5 survivors, top brass of the project that did it can't live with this, saves them. And then dude fucks a hooker.
>>
>>335108480
Because Winston is a hack.
>>
>>335108480
That's this comic's style. Check out the website, dude's done like a million fucking comics just like it. I don't know why people keep reading it, it's such an awful format. Dude needs to just write books if he's gonna be that wordy.
>>
File: woa.jpg (101 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
woa.jpg
101 KB, 392x500
>>335103995
>>
File: mj2c2.jpg (1 MB, 1035x1532) Image search: [Google]
mj2c2.jpg
1 MB, 1035x1532
>>335108838
Here's another nice comic.
>>
Planetscape Tournament
>>
>>335109172
I've actually read all this. Not that bad.
>>
It's an interesting read for sure, but fuck that comic and its walls of text
play dwarf fortress
>>
>>335109817
I'm not really a fan of anything where someone goes off on a huge rant about something pretty trivial.

>ended up feeling guiltier than he ever had in his life because a woman had to wait in line
Maybe the whole strip is just a joke and the way he's obsessing over such a non issue is actually the point, but when it's this wordy and bland it loses all impact and comes off more serious.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.