[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: PSP ports better than their console/pc counterparts. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 171x295) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 171x295
ITT: PSP ports better than their console/pc counterparts. I'll start.

Also, general PSP thread. PPSSPP is great.
>>
>>335103774
Force Unleashed had like 4+ more hours of content than the console versions.
>>
>>335103774
The PSP version was almost identical to the PS2, only with more glitches because why work on fixing those when you have to spend your valuable time on movie missions?

Seriously, while I enjoyed my PSP version, I must admit the game could have benefited from at least one more month of polishing.
>>
psp version of tactics ogre is definitive (compared to ps1 / snes versions)
>>
>>335103774
isn't this just a buggier version of the wii one with missing textures?
>>
>>335106949
Wii is the buggiest with its whitty-as-always-expected controls.
>>
>>335106949
Wii one is the most different Force Unleashed ain't it.
That Starkiller actually uses his saber upward, and not backwards like all the other versions.
>>
>>335103774
>>335106750
Should extended ports even count?
LutC is more of remake either way.

Also Bionicle Heroes (DS).
>>
>>335107564

Mah nigga. What a gem that was.
>>
File: endwar.jpg (141 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
endwar.jpg
141 KB, 1280x724
For being an Advance Wars clone, End War on PSP was pretty good. I liked it better than the console version.
>>
File: Iron-Man_DS_US_ESRB.jpg (176 KB, 1000x898) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Man_DS_US_ESRB.jpg
176 KB, 1000x898
Dunno about the PSP version, but the DS version of Iron Man was way better imo
>>
>>335109059
The PSP version was exactly the same as the consoles, but with worse controls.
>>
>>335105246
Yep. The extra boss fights were fun.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.