[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about this series that makes the games garner so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What is it about this series that makes the games garner so many fans?

The excellent gameplay?
The beautiful characters?
The immersive story?
The melodic music?
>>
Little girls and memes
>>
>>335103702
This. I have every game in the series and can verify that post. the music in VII is pretty tight though.
>>
>>335103952
yeah its basically a franchise for weebs and horny 12 year olds that can beat off to barely anything at all. The game it's self is fucking terrible in every aspect. I'm glad they are around though it's good to have a lot of diversity in games more power to em. Personally i didn't last an hour and uninstalled the pirated PC version not even worth a pirate to me.
>>
File: nep.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nep.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
>>335104536
>>335103952
>>335103702
confirmed for shit taste
>>
>>335103540

People enjoy the parody and memes. Also the music is pretty alright too. Can't go wrong with cute girls.

Is there a good reason to not like it?
>>
>>335103540
the only person I know that likes it is a lesbian who gushes over anything with cute girls. Draws nothing but girls. Likes the Atelier games for their "light hearted" plots.

I'm sure she'll be playing Nights of Azure once someone tells her it's Yuri.
>>
What makes Victory II so 'great'? Every time I see it mentioned here, it's highly praised. A few even stated it was the best JRPG in years.
>>
>>335105648
>best JRPG in years.

It's a step up in a succession of steps up for the series, but Its not the best JRPG in years let alone this year.
>>
>>335104536
Why would you play a game already deciding you're going to hate it before you play it?
>>
>>335105648
>>335105872
It is the best JRPG this year.
>>
>>335105887
because it would be a pleasant surprise if the game turned out to be good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.