[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This dude is a fucking punk. >whaling on him during his laggy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: aldritch1_tc.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aldritch1_tc.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
This dude is a fucking punk.
>whaling on him during his laggy as fuck homing attack
>see his rain of arrows animation start
>start running away
>get clipped by an arrow
>soul spear
>ded
>>
What's the average level when facing this fuckboi?
>>
I want someone to make a webm of himself successfully dodging that arrow attack
>>
>>335091637
I'm at 51 right now, and I'm playing blind, so I guess probably around there.
>>
>>335091562
This was one of the easier bosses to me. Not sure why people are having so much trouble with him. Literally just run in, chop chop chop, run around for a bit then run in and do it again.
>>
>Fight him like 16 times in a row
>Get him near dead each time
>Each time bring in a summon to help
>Every single one dies within a minute
>Have to do 90% of the fight myself
God damn, why is everyone so fucking bad at DS?
>>
>>335091758
>looking around at the summons, trying to get some gauge on someone who looks like they know what they're doing
>this guy has armor with high magic resist and a pontiff shield, he probably fights this guy a lot
>summon him
>fight starts, summon and I are paddling this guy
>starts his arrow attack animation
>I run the fuck away
>summon is still paddling him, gets instakilled
WHY
>>
>>335091709
Don't dodge it, run away or around it
>>
>>335091758
>summons
>still fails to kill the boss
>talks about other people being bad
This is bait isn't it?
>>
>>335091750
they trollin
>>
>>335092693
>Dies immediately
>Helpful at all
Gee, readings hard isn't it?
>>
>>335092693
probably not. He's speaking comparatively. He gets the boss low health each time and manages to survive that far, but his ally dies much earlier than that. So comparatively speaking, his summon is worse than him.
>>
>>335091709
Silly you, just run away and then around it. Really the only thing that makes him a douche is soul spear can be done in a way that makes dodging them really fucking difficult. He's done them 3x in a row for me. He doesn't have a ton of HP, I feel like he's more of a trap until you know how he works, unlike some of the later fights (fucking Storm King's camera + high HP) or hurrrr tutorial boss again but can cancel forever if I feel like it. Really it's all about chasing him down when he burrows and knowing when to back off when you're on his ass. Then he's mostly harmless.

I think I died twice on him with a pure str build and then didn't even need to estus the time I won.
>>
>>335091709
You just run around in circles waiting it out. If he hits you with the laser you just sit on the ground and wait for the arrows to end, get up, then flask. It shouldn't happen that often.
>>
>Jam my sword ride up his boy pussy
>He squirms around completely unable to hit my while I pound him from behind
>Every
>Single
>Time

Why is Aldrich such a slut? I mean, Gwyndolin was born a huge faggot, but Aldrich wanted to become the huge faggot.
>>
>Aldrich, Devourer of Gods
>Gods

Who else did Aldrich chow down on?
>>
>>335094797
ur mum
>>
>>335091758
Summon me op, I carry people though Aldy daily.
My favorite boss, can't stop stabbing his human centipede
>>
File: output2.webm (2 MB, 1072x597) Image search: [Google]
output2.webm
2 MB, 1072x597
>>335095140
I beat him on my own eventually
>>
>>335095638
I'd sure like to beat you in the ass too
>>
>>335095638
Jesus, you make it seem like this fight is fucking hell.
>>
I feel as if he's a boss that has some really shitty rng.
I only beat him because all he did was use sword attacks on me in the second phase.
But before all he did was fucking snipe me and didn't give me a chance to get near.
>>
>>335095772
Are you cute?
>>
>>335096086
No I have bitch tits and a bad skin infection on my back similar to acne.
>>
Protip: Weaving in and out of the columns will avoid the arrow attack completely
>>
>>335096298
Then no you can't touch my ass
>>
>>335091562
i got him on 1st try
>>
>>335096436
Good you faggot
>>
>>335096060
My dick has shitty rng
>>
>>335095638
I beat him on my first try in the same fashion
>>
>>335091709
If you mean the arrows that follow you, You can roll in a square motion and it'll never hit you. You see them coming toward you, Roll to the right, then forward, then left, then back, repeat till arrows are gone.
>>
>chaos vestiges
>win
>>
>>335096436
But can I?
>>
The only boss that took me more than five tries was the old demon king.
Everything else I beat within 3 tries or less.
>>
>>335097415
I beat my dick within 3 tries or less.
>>
>>335097620
same desu
>>
>>335097325
Are you at least an 8/10 qt?
>>
>>335097664
Sure
>>
That's not even him, the boss is what you're on top of.
>>
>>335098138
Okay here u go
| ))
>>
>>335091562
What the fuck IS this dude? A worm?
>>
File: isthisniggaserious.jpg (31 KB, 316x340) Image search: [Google]
isthisniggaserious.jpg
31 KB, 316x340
>>335091562

why is it people feel the need to make a thread every time they hit a wall with a boss?

also if you're having trouble with any boss who isn't nameless king, then git gud, should have put more points in vigor and endurance
>>
>>335098287
He ate so much he exploded in goo.
>>
>>335098287

The female part of him is suppose to be Gwyndolin, from what I understand. He just didn't finish devouring him/her.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.