[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only 3 more Wii U game releases for 2016 Nintendo will keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: hero-1[1].jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1[1].jpg
47 KB, 652x370
>only 3 more Wii U game releases for 2016

Nintendo will keep supporting the Wii U into 2017, right?
>>
Well they said they wouldn't abandon it even after NX.

I can't recall Nintendo lying ever so...
>>
>>335078821
Well it all depends what exactly the NX is.

It could be a handheld for all we know
>>
>>335078668
It's dead, Jim
>>
>>335078668
would you rather have shitty hardware for the next 3 years or do you want something that has a sliver of being good?
>>
>>335078668
Will the Wii U become cheap now? (anf games). Doubt it but...
>>
>>335078821
That's what they said about their handhelds, they lie.
>>
>>335078668
it's dead
I love my WiiU but they kill a system within months of the newer one coming out and the WiiU has jack shit coming out for it
>>
>>335078821
>DLC
>>
>>335078668

If Zelda isn't good, I'll just kill myself.
>>
>>335078668
As much as it sounds like another third pillar case, maybe. They did manage to get Smash Bros on both the 3DS and Wii U out at the same time which always seemed to me like a test to see if they could release two similar games on completely different hardware (granted the 3DS isn't a second HD console),
>>
>>335078668
I'm still thinking of buying one. I figure if I get 6-7 games, then buy Wii games I missed from last gen, maybe a few virtual console titles, it will be worth it.
>>
>>335080008
>I'll just kill myself
No you won't
>>
>>335080713
it sounds worth it for wii backwards compatibility to me as well

im pretty confident nx wont have wii support
>>
>>335080950

Try me, fuckface.
>>
>>335078821
Just how they said the DS would exist "alongside the Gameboy line" and not as a replacement, right? We all know how that worked out. GBA was dead by 2006.

That's how it always works with nintendo consoles. They get 1 or 2 official releases after the release of a successor, just to take advantage of the install base on the old console for a cash cow franchise (like Stadium 2 and Pokemon Crystal in 2001). After that they drop their old systems like a rock. Don't believe their lies. Wii U is dead and maybe has 5 future releases ahead for it, tops.
>>
>>335081089
You might give yourself a paper cut with that edge, but that's about it
>>
>>335081157

I will suck your mom's dick.
>>
>>335081112
well 2 years still makes that first statement true
>>
>>335078939
Even if NX is a handheld, they're clearly moving away from Wii U. Production has already slowed, with rumors of it ending by the end of the year. Software drying up is another indication.
>>
is the 3ds dead as well?
>>
Didn't we do this shit last year? No company reveals all the games coming out for the year before E3 you retard.
>>
>>335080713
Oh for sure, you'll get your monies worth if you do that. At least in my opinion.
>>
>>335081540
I think the 3DS will still get some releases through the end of 2017, even into 2018, if only because the install base of 60 million, while still smaller than any other nintendo handheld, is nothing to scoff at when compared to how badly the Wii U is doing. They need to milk their current cash cow for all its worth. We'll definitely be seeing follow-ups to Pokemon sun and moon at some point in 2017 or 2018 on the 3DS. Maybe even a sequel to Zelda LBW. But it will almost certainly be dead by the second half of 2018, looking at how things played out with the GBC, GBA, and DS.
>>
>>335081540
3ds has some 3rd party localizations and shovelware still coming like dq7/8 and mpff

that and ztd, then the 3ds is basically as dead as the wii u
>>
I hope Nintendo doesn't fuck up next gen.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.