[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soul reavers beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01D8F.jpg (482 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01D8F.jpg
482 KB, 1280x720
so how is it? shit free game or not half bad?

also just started playing, what am i in for?
>>
File: SINGLEPLAYERDIES.jpg (62 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
SINGLEPLAYERDIES.jpg
62 KB, 850x400
Please tell me it's single player and not another korean mmo or something.
>>
Can you just download it for free from the shop or did you have to sign up ahead of time to get into the beta?
>>
>need to play the tutorial again if you want to use a different character

>>335075731
It's free, no signing up or anything.
>>
>>335075163
What regions is it available in?

I haven't turned my Wii U on for a long time.
>>
File: 54665488_p0.jpg (441 KB, 520x995) Image search: [Google]
54665488_p0.jpg
441 KB, 520x995
It's shit. Piss easy, grinding, same stages and enemies over and over, shit graphics. Only good thing is you can play as a schoolgirl with no skirt.
>>
>>335077143
Victoria is better.
>>
Gets interesting at level 15
>>
Can I get a quick run down of this, a quick search only turned up legacy of kain stuff
>>
>>335077930
Search project treasure
>>
>>335077143
>piss easy

Play some of the 2-star missions and fight a boss, then tell me it's fucking easy
>>
>It's not a Legacy of Kain game.

Should've known from the weebshit screenshot.
>>
Why is the black guy first person when no one else is?
>>
Is it bad my text tone is the MGS3 codec noise?
>>
>>335078163
You can toggle between first and third person with the shoulder button
>>
>>335077996
>wii u exclusive

Well fuck it then, guess I gotta find other anime game girls
>>
Game mechanics.......he is the only ONE who needs this mode.

The game is grindy as fuck, but fun for a free game..i know that ps4 qnd xone haver better f2p games.....but it is the scraps that Nintendo has to offer at this moment.
>>
>>335075163

The worst thing about this game is the mobile gaming tier item shop.

I want to buy a gun. Well I need to use a rare drop item. Rare drop item barely fills up a meter that must be filled all the way to get the item. Rare drop item can be purchased in bulk to make unlocking items faster.

There is a time limit on unlocking items. Like "88 hours left!" type of shit. If you tried to mine for rare drop item the free way, you could wind up with only two minutes left and all of your grinding being wasted unless you buy some rare drops RIGHT NOW.

At first I was upset because I couldn't get anyone on /v/ interested in this Beta. Then I realized just how awful this game is, another in a long line of disappointing Nintendo releases lately.

Fuck this game.
>>
>>335078120
Its real name Lost Reavers
>>
Why isn't she wearing pants?
>>
I really don't understand why Nintendo is investing in this. It clearly isn't any good, and it clearly won't do good either.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.