[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: scared of facehuggers.png (179 KB, 248x560) Image search: [Google]
scared of facehuggers.png
179 KB, 248x560
Should I /v/?
>>
Only if you have a friend and are prepared to play the shittiest game you'll play in a while. Kind of like watching bad films on purpose.
>>
>>335072865
No trust me it ain't worth it
>>
>>335073165
This, I played through it with a friend and it was okay. I'd never play it again though and certainly not alone.
>>
you fight space marines most of the game...
>>
There's some massive overhaul mod that got released some time ago, I hear it's worth playing with-
>PS3
No, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>335072865
NO
I think this is one of the few games that has negative value. I wouldn't even grab it for free.
>>
File: Spooked by ayy bots.png (107 KB, 247x552) Image search: [Google]
Spooked by ayy bots.png
107 KB, 247x552
How about this then?
>>
>>335073407
no
>>
As someone who loves Alien and can stomach a whole lot of bullshit. STAY THE FUCK AWAY
. GET AVP 2010 IF YOU ARE THAT THIRSTY FOR AN ALIEN GAME.
>>
>>335073407
Yes,much better
>>
>>335073407
Yes, it's really tense. Make sure you play on hard.
>>
>>335073407

yes
>>
>>335072865
A piece of shit worth £2.89 is still a piece of shit
>>
>>335072865
Only if you plan on modding it out the ass.

The multiplayer is also somewhat fun since you can be ayyyyyys
>>
>>335073407
framerate in the cutscenes is fucked in the PS3 ver. Get the PC version, it's toaster friendly.

If you must play it now though, it's still playable on PS3
>>
>>335073528

This, OP. AVP 2010 is flawed but its way better than CM. Looks better too, despite being released 3 years earlier.

Also, if you havent, buy/download AvP 2. One of the best Alien/Predator games ever, famalam.
>>
>>335073407
Yes.
>>
File: Nope'd by horror.png (144 KB, 246x512) Image search: [Google]
Nope'd by horror.png
144 KB, 246x512
Ok thanks guys,I've made my decision and will get the pc version of Isolation. Until then I'm gonna have some fun with cyborgs

>>335073528
Already played it 2 years ago and had some fun

>>335073929
Fuckin' loved Avp 2!
It's one of my favorite horror/action game of all time. Got spooked as a marine,had a fun with the predator and enjoyed playing as an alien.
Shame the multiplayer's dead
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.