[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /v/ think of Ryan Letourneau aka Northernlion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: ryan.jpg (139 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ryan.jpg
139 KB, 1024x576
what does /v/ think of Ryan Letourneau aka Northernlion?
>>
Kate is terrible
>>
He should keep his dirty hands off my fucking eggs
>>
>>335058065
what's wrong with kate?
>>
He seems cool. Ryan is a little apologetic in his vids. can't really give examples but those who watch his uploads will prob know what i mean.
but yeah, one of the better letsplayers
>>
>>335058307

Seems like an annoying teenager.

NL is fine but I got bored of his thousands of Issac videos and live-stream recordings and unsubbed years ago.
>>
File: eggboy.png (267 KB, 896x868) Image search: [Google]
eggboy.png
267 KB, 896x868
D R Y B A B Y
>>
is ryan red pilled?
>>
>>335058715
He seems to be for sure, and is hiding his powerlevel about it. He's dropped quite a few pro-Trump statements very subtly in various videos, and in some NLSSes whenever CobaltCuck states the opposite, Ryan always gets mad at him under the blanket reason of "no politics" but it's obvious how he really feels.
>>
Looks like a bitch and a faggot to me
>>
>>335058564
he's been playing gungeon and ds3 lately

barely even plays isaac
>>
Never heard of him, not going to look him up, if he died this instant nobody would notice or care, and that last part is equally applicable to anyone who does know or care about who he is.
>>
>>335061107
this site is 18+
>>
>>335061107
674,295 people would say otherwise but nice edge bro.
>>
>>335058065
>he's streaming in his room, it's literally his only source of income and hers
>"Hey Ryan the cat puked in the other room can you clean it up"
>"Y-Yeah I'll get that in a second I'm streaming atm"
Literally fucking cuck to her. I don't understand how men are slaves to women and deal with this shit, how fucking spoiled can men let women get?! Christ I'm glad I'm gay
>>
>Over 2000 Isaac videos

How do we save this man
>>
>>335061903
Yes, I'm sure all those subscribers would give a shit. I'm sure all 674k check in every day to see what kinda of shit he puts on his toast in the morning. You got it buddy, #1.
>>
Pretty entertaining
The Isaac videos he puts out have gotten kinda dull though and he has an annoying tendency to be wrong about something and be weirdly salty and defensive like when he fucks up in Dark Souls
Still probably one of the few entertaining and genuinely knowledgeable let's players
>>
>>335057997
Is it just me, or does his face look too big for his head?
>>
>>335062184
>>335061903

I would also like to add you're a fucking idiot for thinking all those numbers are their own individual person and not multiple accounts. There are companies that exist to inflate your social media numbers for a price.
>>
>>335061903
next thing you'll say is how many twitter followers he has
>>
>>335062281
Now that you mention it, yeah, his face looks enormous
>>
>>335062052
>she probably got the cat despite his protests

everything my wife asks for i wind up maintaining. So I stopped getting her the things she asks for.
You need to treat them like children. If you bend to their will they'll see how much further you can bend before something interesting happens. Hell, I believe that woman have a daily drama requirement and they subconsciously do things to piss off their boyfriends/spouses in order to create the drama and excitement they need

maybe i should just start throwing a box of spiders into the living room before i leave for work
>>
>>335062171
You can't
I'm not sure if he genuinely likes Isaac that much or if it's just become a staple of his channel and he's afraid of losing traffic if he stops, but he doesn't seem to want to stop playing if he can help it
>>
File: 129455.jpg (86 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
129455.jpg
86 KB, 640x621
>>335057997

He's one of the few Youtubistas I watched, but no longer do.

#1: Not very good at videogames
#2: Canadian as fuck don't want no trabble passive aggressive bitchboy
#3: Didn't make enough videos I gave a shit about to keep looking at him.

At this point the only tubby I watch with slight regularity is Splattercat. He's still got #1 but #2 isn't an issue, and #3 is dangerously close to killing him too. Even then I only go check out his videos once every 3-4 days.
>>
File: cute.png (440 KB, 852x479) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
440 KB, 852x479
he's moe
>>
>>335062638
>play isaac once a day
>100k+ views

only a moron would stop, I'm glad he calmed down though because I like his dark souls and fallout stuff recently.
>>
>>335062184
>>335062294

Why are you so upset by this? Like nigga turn off the screen, nigga close your eyes
>>
He's all right. His Isaac videos are weirdly therapeutic because he just talks about random shit, and they're so formulaic that you barely even have to look at the screen.
>>
I love his NLSS. Thats all.
>>
>>335063024
Random arguments about deli meat or "if you had an ark and you could only bring 3 kinds of fruit" always crack me up.
>>
File: rynyan.png (259 KB, 458x480) Image search: [Google]
rynyan.png
259 KB, 458x480
>>335063178
>deli meat
the guy that was arguing against him was a cunt
>>
>>335063178
would you give up 10% of your dick for x?
>>
>>335063331
JSmithOTI finally showing some balls honestly, stand up to the egg's deli meat fascism
>>
>>335063331
Nick is a salty bitch
>>
>>335063458
hes the only part of NLSS I hate. Sometimes I just cant stand him
>>
>>335058856
>redpilled means trump supporter

lol
>>
>>335063530
The only person worse than Nick is Cobalt, everyone else is great
>>
Ryan is amazing, however, I feel like he needs a change of pace, he needs to stop with the Isaac videos because they offer nothing new.

He needs new content and I'm so glad he's playing new stuff nowadays.

Solo streams are AMAZING, and he's great when he's hosting it with Nick, but whenever someone else joins it he goes into a whole different personality that mostly screams and is annoying.

Also AlpacaPatrol can fuck right off, all he does is scream like a fucking shit and is so fucking annoying oh my god, I hate him so much he brings nothing to the streams besides screaming like a retarded pewdiepie fan
>>
>>335063530
this
every time he opens his mouth I want to punch him in the fucking face
>>
Who?
Is this another shitty eCeleb thread?
>>
>>335063628
I like to watch his isaac while i eat.

one or two videos a day is the sweet spot.
>>
Why are you guys shittalking nick so much, he's having a hard time in NLs shadow. Nick genuinely looks up to NL and NL proceeds to shit upon him, even if its all just in character, alot of people don't understand this.
>>
>>335057997
didn't he try to fuck a 13 year old on skype?
>>
>>335064103
is he the indie impressions guy? why did he stop doing those videos?
>>
Has anyone ever tried to watch Nick solo stream, holy shit, that's the most shitty pandering dead voice shut in you can get. Nick, if you're reading this, grow some balls, stand up for SOMETHING, do ANYTHING. Get some emotion in your voice, you sound like death is approaching you and you don't care anymore, fuck man.
>>
>>335064191
they weren't worth the time and effort basically, labour of love destroyed by lack of views.
>>
>>335063530
He's better than cobalt by far glad he hasn't been on the show recently
>>
Kate a cute
>>
>>335064204
I believe he's burned out and just doesn't care anymore, just wants to chill and be his (dull) self
>>
>>335064191
Because he doesn't get donations if he's not streaming, so he gave it up.

Fucking kudos for NL for not having donations, good on you buddy. Good on you.

What do you guys think about his Mass Effect stream? It's amazing so far.
>>
He's an okay egg. I like his mandatory song lyric for every episode
>>
>>335058065
People are watching her only because she has content with her husband on her channel and because she is NL's wife. Other than that, she is annoying and has shit personality.
>>
>>335064326
Nick doesn't have the audience to actually support his life without donations.

NL would have donations if it wasn't for Nick too, that's their agreement.
>>
>>335064326
Is ME2 gonna be on YouTube? I really liked the original but it got shit views.
>>
>>335058715
No way. He probably voted for DUDE WEED LMAO.
>>
>>335064287
She is, she makes good content and she's actually good at playing games, but she stumbles a lot when talking, I hope she improves. She's the best when NL is co-hosting
>>
>>335064497
From what I know form Eggman the twitch vod exporter shits itself every time he tries to export it so I wouldn't hold your breath on it
>>
>>335064649
Fuck.

How far along in ME2 is he?
>>
>>335064514
this she is far better at gaming than a lot of people ive seen i mean she basically understood the culling on her first try but she also does suffer from talking still she seems like a cool person
>>
>>335064693
He's recruited a lot of DLC characters and from what I can tell he just finished that planet where the sun drains your shields.
>>
>>335058065
She's pretty good at the culling though.
>>
NLSS power rankings

NL > Dan > Josh > Malf > Rob > Austin > Nick > Cobalt
>>
>>335066012
almost agree but id put austin>nick>rob>cobalt mostly cause idk who rob is desu and cobalts a complete shit head
>>
>>335066012
Malf is pretty legit, his videos on youtube are so calming.
>>
>>335066137
Rob is AlpacaPatrol
>>
>>335057997
He's like the nutmeg of of twitch.
>>
bad damage
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.