[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s opinion on the Back to the Future game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: bttfps3_1.jpg (658 KB, 1791x1012) Image search: [Google]
bttfps3_1.jpg
658 KB, 1791x1012
What's /v/'s opinion on the Back to the Future game? I got it in a bundle but haven't played it yet. I just like to know if I'm in for disappointment before I play a game.
>>
its ok
>>
It's a telltale point and click adventure game. I liked the setting and characters, but it's basically the same game as Sam and Max/Strong Bad/TWD/whatever
>>
pretty good/10
from back when telltale remembered that point n click games needed puzzles
>>
>>335053909
pretty decent, standard pre-walking dead telltale point and click stuff. It's nice if you like Back to the Future
>>
>>335053909
I've played it front-to-back.
Incredibly enjoyable, the story is really interesting and the puzzles are NOT hand-holdy bullshit like the newest telltale stuff, it's actually really good.

Christopher Lloyd provides the actual voice for Doc Brown, Marty is voiced by an iffy, but passable look-alike and Michael J. Fox makes a cameo near the end.

It was a passion project through and through, go for it.
>>
Thanks guys, I'll try it. I actually never played a Telltale game either. I just like BttF, but I'll probably play some of their other stuff.
>>
>>335053909
what the fuck this looks like one of those horrible walking dead games

shit graphics for the same of bring shit graphics is not appealing
>>
File: 1398101347826.jpg (114 KB, 680x925) Image search: [Google]
1398101347826.jpg
114 KB, 680x925
>>335054295
hope you like it anon
>>
>>335054295
if you generally like BttF, you'll probably like it.

plus, they got Thomas Wilson to voice biff in the update. he was voiced by some other guy in the original release.
>>
>>335054586
>what the fuck this looks like one of those horrible walking dead games
Well that's not very surprising
>>
>>335053909
They go back to a year that doesn't end in 5.

Utter trash.
>>
>>335053909
what is this shitty Rick and Morty?

Why is Morty so off model?
>>
>>335055023
honestly im not sure. i own the original release but havent played it since then after beating it. so im not sure if they just released a patch for it to upgrade everything.
>>
File: 1376007595306.jpg (17 KB, 200x314) Image search: [Google]
1376007595306.jpg
17 KB, 200x314
>trying to find a torrent of the 2015 version of the game with the updated VA
>>
It's a pretty nice older telltale game, although I found Sam & Max and Strong Bad more enjoyable.
Better than that Monkey Island game though.
>>
>>335055829
The strongbad game was awesome. I wish more people remembered it.
>>
>>335055910
I wasn't even a fan of Homestar Runner.
Knew the series existed and always thought it was kinda neat but that was about it.
Absolutely loved that game.
Easily the best from Telltale.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.