[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ES: Legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Saw it in their FB page.
Really? That's a terrible name.
>>
@335046461
Your retarted
>>
>>335046461
Are you a Nintendrone? Grow up.
>>
@@335046547
@not knowing how to quote a post
>>
>>335046704
>>335046547
What did I do wrong?
>>
>>335046461
It's a card game.

This thread is a mess.
>>
>>335047041
Oh okay.
The name sounds so un-ES, so that is a plausible explaination.
>>
>>335047147
Bethesda announced it at the last E3. They're basically trying to get some of that hearthstone money.

Can we talk about how I'm losing faith in Bethsoft games though?
I LOVE tes and the lore is incredible, but after FO4 I really don't think I'm going to be playing another game from them unless it's radically improved.
>>
>>335047386
Well, Howard has been getting more and more lazy with the games Bethesda churns out lately.
>>
>>335047386
>>335047816
After Colonel Sanders I expect nothing. I let the new progressive males have their fun as this series is obviously not meant for me anymore.
>>
Although a card game wouldn't be my first choice in a new Elder Scrolls title, I'd probably still play it.

>my ulfric stormcloak attacks!
>>you've activated my mannimarco trap card!
>>
>Card game
>Not a Smash-style game (Still on Gamebryo because they don't know how to use anything else) where you play as some of the major names in Elder Scrolls
>Every final smash is an apocalyptic monstrosity, ranging from slicing several atoms in half to simply using CHIM to turn the game off
>>
>>335050080
I would play that so much
>>
>>335046791

You have to write this:

"4ch.sys.command1= [id you are responding too];// 4ch.sys.command2=[your post];//"

Sorry about how unhelpful the users of this website are. Happy posting friend.
>>
>>335050080

I would main Caius Cosades

>>335047386
>the lore is incredible

Enjoy it while it lasts. In each iteration after Daggerfall/Morrowind it is drastically reduced. I'm not even talking about the Colonel creating *new* lore, but merely preserving what's already there. Skyrim had three (3) fucking birth signs that all gave a boost to STR, MAN, or DEX, while morrowind had a shitload that all did different things.

Soon we will have TES games that have nothing more than M'Aiq the Liar and a choice between Swords, Bows, or Staffs. The conflicts will all be binary and arbitrary like Nords versus Wood Elves because Hulfgar Half-penis disrespected Twinkerbell the Elf a hundred years ago and no more development than that. No gods. No birth signs. No books. The music will be community-generated midi files and the writing will be sick meeemeememememeees.

Its a fucking disgrace.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.