[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made FE:A so popular among people that don't usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
What made FE:A so popular among people that don't usually care about tactic games?
>>
Waifus.
>>
It was the first series entry for 3ds platform.
>>
>>335038604
/thread
>>
>>335038562
Several things
- It's a good game
- Good character designs from Kozaki Yusuke, that man knows.
- Waifus
- Eugenics simulator
- You may choose to not lose your waifu forever if she dies in battle
- Accessible, but you can play as any of the other FE

The only downside is that missions are always "kill all enemies in the level" and there aren't different mission objectives
>>
>>335038562
It was casualized enough for them to enjoy it
>>
>>335038604
Reminder that Lyn was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>335038772
And if I remember correctly, the first big 3DS title after a long drought of games.
>>
>>335038562
Let's face it, Smash brought in all the normies
>>
>>335039121
>It's a good game

Stopped reading there.
>>
Shining Force is better than Fire Emblem
>>
>>335038562
waifus and waifu supporting features are the only reason to ever play it
>>
>>335042395
>>

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>335042207
I think this is true to some extent. Before Smash 4 I had never seen people refer to Awakening's avatar as "Robin". Everyone used to say MU before the normalfags came.
>>
Because it's a pretty good game and has better waifus than others.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.