[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOA Play Asia shipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: doax3.jpg (81 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
doax3.jpg
81 KB, 598x598
Got a shipping question maybe somebody here can answer, I bought the game from play-asia on the 25th of last month, and it still hasn't arrived. I do live in burgerland and there's no tracking information since it shipped. Should I accept that its lost in the endless vacuum of the postal service and get a paypal refund or should I wait a bit more?
>>
>>335035246
Have you even tried emailing them?

Since you have no tracking that means you used the cheapest shipping usually SAL or Airmail and that normally takes 4-5 weeks to America of course it depends on which coast you live on as well.
>>
>>335035246
It should be arriving to you any day and just keep checking your mailbox for a post office slip saying you missed your package. Also play asia in my experience has been very good about responding.
>>
>>335035628
Sent them an email yesterday, still no response. And you're right I should have opted for the better shipping, but there's not much I can do about that now.
>>
Still waiting, any time now.
>>
>>335035759
There's a drastic difference in speed for the more expensive options but I've never lost a package with U-SAL or Airmail either.

Is this your first importing or something?
You're probably just not used to the wait
>>
>>335035698
I guess I'll just wait for a response and be a little more patient. I was a little curious to see if anyone else was still waiting for theirs as well.
>>
quick tip: you can make a hong kong PSN account and download the game in English.

you don't even need to provide an address for the PSN account.

I plan on buying gundam breaker 3 this way.
>>
>>335035886
Not the first time importing but before the wait was usually two to three weeks, but I'll keep waiting. I have plenty of games to tide me over in the meantime.
>>
>>335035246
ordered my shit around march 28th and shipped near april 5th or something. so i sent them an email asking whats going on with it (i got economy shipping btw)

they said:
>You can use www.singpost . com. However, it is not yet updated until this
time. We suggest you to check it again within the next few days. Thus, you
can expect your package to arrive within 2-3 weeks. By the way, USPS
currently suspend all the online foreign tracking for registered mail.

Should it not arrive within the given period, please feel free to contact
your local post office or customs for more assistance.

Guess they really try to tempt you to just use the fast shipping
>>
>>335035246
On your order page, there should be a local singapore post tracking number. You can track that here http://beta.singpost.com/track-items
At least you'll know if it's reached american shores. Once its in USPS, there's no telling.
Btw, did it ship on the 25th of last month, or did you just place the order then?
I had it preordered, it shipped around march 23rd and got here early april. Only about 2 weeks.
Possibly stuck at customs or just lost in the great mail network.
>>
>>335035246
might have gotten held up in customs and you have to pick it up and pay tariffs. also be prepared to explain what the game is. had to do that for moe chronicle.
>>
File: 1449016602180.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1449016602180.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>335036360
>explain what the game is.
European detected.
>>
>>335036360
>>335036465
How will you recover?
>>
Are there any DOAX3 vita owners present?

I really hope so
>>
>>335036360
I have no problem doing this but how am I supposed to know if that's the case? I haven't received any notices of that happening.
>>
>>335036617
Literally can't.
>>
>>335035246
Sounds like you used SAL like a retard. Expect your package in a month.
>>
Canuck here

Tracking says it arrived in Canada 3 weeks ago still waiting on delivery
>>
>>335035246
I'd wait, I got mine (don't even have a ps4 lol) but I ordered during the shitstorm, they probably got a shit ton of orders then and are mailing those out first.
>>
File: 2016-04-11-012718.jpg (82 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-11-012718.jpg
82 KB, 960x544
>>335036686
Present. I haven't taken any new screenshots though.
>>
>>335036715
i just went there cause i got tired of waiting.
>>
>>335036840
Thanks anon. Made me happy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
It is in Canada, I know as much, it shouldn't be long now.
When I ordered Moe Chronicles it took like 5 days, but fedex made me pay $25, so fuck those kikes, I'd rather wait than pay $50 for shipping.
>>
>>335036360
As an americlap. I have never gotten hobby goods held up at customs. But one time I got charged for fucking clothes I ordered from china. Fucking customs, what gives them the right to charge me. Goddamn assholes.
>>
>>335037086
what causes this customs shit?
I import regularly but still never experienced this
>>
>>335037086
Did they send you a notice or something that it got held up or anything? I tried searching for the local customs office but the closest one to me is at least 3 hours away.
>>
>>335037535
It was a different situation since mine was shipped by DHL and they billed me after I got the package. Fuck DHL.

>>335037169
Probably the age old importing goods from foreign nations is bad for our economy. Get with the times. The economy is worldwide now.
>>
>>335038825
What sucks is the not knowing, if they said "Hey we have your shit, come pay the tax" but its literally fucking nowhere
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.