[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's ignore the OoT pandering for a minute and discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TwilightPrincess-c.jpg (229 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
TwilightPrincess-c.jpg
229 KB, 1024x819
Let's ignore the OoT pandering for a minute and discuss straight gameplay (dungeons, combat, sidequests, etc.):

Where does Twilight Princess stand?
>>
>>335034474
Best 3D dungeons in the series, but everything else is outperformed by one game or another.
>>
File: 1363248715475.jpg (104 KB, 914x1280) Image search: [Google]
1363248715475.jpg
104 KB, 914x1280
it sorta feels like dungeons were made by different teams. you also rarely have to use the item you got in the dungeon, outside the dungeon.

i feel like the game would have been a lot better if enemies on the hyrule field had random spawn locations

wolf form needed to learn more moves as the game progresses or something
>>
Wolf form is shit, movement is only slighty fasterr than Link, only has 1 move with decent range and it's the only move worth using. Twilight Bugs are a chore.

Dungeons are top tier.

Overworld is massive but has fucking nothing in it.

Combat is pretty cool, with all the extra moves, but most enemies aren't designed with that moveset in mind. Running and slashing is perfect.

Horseback is cool

Pretty good music

Looks pretty fucking good, I really dig the twilight sections.

Overall it's aight
>>
>>335034474
Totally forgettable and piss easy dungeons. Only exception is the Snowpeak Mansion, which's design was quite original for Zelda series.

Combat's just meh. Lacks weight.

Sidequests are next to pointless, and piss easy.

tl;dr: one of the worst 3D Zeldas.
>>
>>335034474
one step over the worst zelda of all time

skyward sword
>>
>>335034474

Top tier dungeons and combat, although the dungeons are piss-easy and the combat is underutilized.

Everything else is forgettable, honestly. The overworld has a few grottos/caverns here and there but there aren't that many of them and there's very, very few sidequests (the least in the series actually aside from OoT).
>>
Sonic Unleashed of Zelda games
>>
A couple cool dungeons in an otherwise boring forgettable game
>>
>>335034976
If wolf form had at least kill the enemy while they lay down, then I would play as wolf form more than human form.
>>
>>335034474
OOT>TP.

On my opinion
>>
>>335034474
>combat
3/10
>>
>>335035543
This.

I'm always amused when people bitch about other Zelda games for feeling "unfinished" while at the same time acting like TP was a complete game, because it really wasn't.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.