[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix overwatch? It's too casual right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: overwatch-mei.jpg (176 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-mei.jpg
176 KB, 594x334
How do we fix overwatch? It's too casual right now
>>
>He thinks Overwatch is any more or less casual than TF2

Hilarious.
>>
>>335031723
By spamming threads on /v/ obviously fucking marketer
>>
cut classes from bazillion to 10-12 so it's easier to balance the game
make it 2 or 3 times faster
also make the movement speed faster
>>
>>335031723
Triple the speed, reduce size of some characters so you actually have to aim - ie, in tf2 you can still miss the heavy, you really couldn't miss the big characters in this game unless you played with your monitor off. Make abilities feel more impactful.
>>
>>335031854
well with the hitreg being more lax and utter lack of advanced tech, it is miles behind tf2. If you haven't been in a tf2 pub recently, there's a surprising amount of people that can get speed jumps and market gardeners.

When people say tf2 is dying. They just mean the competitive stars have stopped playing the game. The casual playerbase has ben the same over the last 4 year. And the competitive scene has actually been growing without people like lange and stabby. So in the truest sense the game is far from dying
>>
File: 1417143923032.jpg (16 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1417143923032.jpg
16 KB, 480x300
>I want a competitive shooter from Activision Blizzard!!
>I'm tired of the casuals populating Activision Blizzard games.
>>
>>335032103
Maybe a small increase in speed, but the size of the characters are fine.

I'm sure there will be some major balances when the game releases, but in it's current state, it's really quite fun.
>>
>>335032183
I love TF2, but the game has a big problem - it's optimization on "current" hardware is shit.

Running a GTX 970, and a 2600k overclocked to 4.6Ghz, the game dips into the 30-40fps zone a lot.
>>
>>335032686
the hell. I've had a gtx 570 like the past 5 years and im always running 120 fps. sucks
>>
>>335033024
Yeah! I used to run two GTX 560's, and it ran pretty great. Since the upgrade, it runs like hot garbage, no matter the driver, or what launch settings I use (-dxlevel 80, 81, etc does help a bit, but makes the game look awful). Not good if you want to work on creating a competitive scene.
>>
>>335033332
>>335033024
>>335032686
It sucks. TF2 has pretty much been left behind since CS:GO and dota2 are the big money makers right now. especially since the skins stuff they added in gun mettle really didnt catch on. I expect they'll work on optimizations for newer gpus once they're really ready to roll competitive match making out for everyone, but im still getting sick of the community updates. i want something with quality.
>>
File: thick truck.jpg (39 KB, 472x295) Image search: [Google]
thick truck.jpg
39 KB, 472x295
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.