[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that would be 10/10 if not for a single flaw >God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23
ITT: Games that would be 10/10 if not for a single flaw

>God damn it Alia shut the fuck up
>>
>>335028723
How come no one made a mod that cuts out all the unnecessary dialogue interruptions from the game?
>>
And the RNG Enigma bullshit, and level design on par with its predecessors. That would help too. God tier armors, though.
>>
X5 fucking sucks, and it has way more flaws than just Alia

Hell I'd rather play X6 over it
>>
>people preferring babby mode X4 over X5
h e h
>>
>>335028723
>X5
>being any good

The game was universally recognized a steaming pile of shit well before AVGN's last episode.
I suggest you to try some new games, because this is a clear sign you have to, or just move on with your life.
>>
>>335031392
>Great level design, and some of the best final stages in the series. Levels are tight and hectic that finally perfectly blend the speed of X with the level design of the classic games. Levels have actual designs and aren't just "lol go fast"
>An actually not completely retarded plot
>Best final boss in the series
>5 different versions of X, plus Zero
>3 different endings
>plus the same great controls from X4 and everyone loves that game even though the level design is largely flat and boring and the plot is garbage
What's wrong with the game besides Alia?
>>
>>335031392
>Muh ecelebs
Fucking cancer
>>
>A to Shoot
>B to Jump

literally what were they smoking?
>>
>>335028723
I think that Kid Icarus: Uprising is a 10/10 game, but I always got hand cramps if I played it for too long.
>>
File: 1455462438688.jpg (126 KB, 717x717) Image search: [Google]
1455462438688.jpg
126 KB, 717x717
post OST you faggots x5 had a good soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EP2pyKKw64
>>
File: pluto.png (371 KB, 822x632) Image search: [Google]
pluto.png
371 KB, 822x632
I played X5 many times and the redundant text aside I never really understood why people call it bad so I'm with >>335032737 in that regard.

The main criticism seemed to be "it's just more of the same" but that would be silly to claim now after people jizzed buckets over 9 and 10.

X8 was fun too.
>>335032737
I actually enjoyed the dramatic anime plot as a kid, but growing up I realize the Megaman series and its themes are just Inafune trying to do what Tezuka did with Astro Boy but not doing it as well. His drawings look like Chinese bootleg Astro Boy too and were only saved later on by far better artists like Hideki Ishikawa.

Actually Astro Boy: Omega Factor is more emotionally impacting in terms of story and themes than any of the Megaman games I played. Treasure fucking nailed the feeling of Tezuka manga.
>>335031392
James didn't even say this game is bad, though. Actually that was my issue, he ignored the later X games that were enjoyable like 5 and 8 and only focused on the shit. Really, the problem with him is that he's obviously not that hugely into games at all let alone 2000s+ games and is more into movies. He just still does this because it's what people know him for; I'm pretty sure that if he had to choose he'd just make movie videos all day.

Mike is actually more legit into games but it's more of a bizarre fascinatoin he has with anything old; not even just 80s stuff he grew up with, the guy gathered of and released a DVD of forgotten black & white cartoons. I don't think it's even because he's huge into the medium of animation as much as just he cums over anything old.
>>
>>335034496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_AMJal4gT8 One of my favorite boss themes of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiLEWb-anSs Great "A BIG ADVENTURE AWAITS"-toned intro stage theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzQkisvujA I like what the intro does with that one X1 track

There was that one rave-ish track but I forgot what it was called or what the stage was called

Good shit overall though
>>
>>335033238
It works with the GC button layout desu
>>
>>335028723
What the hell happened with Zero?
Endings don't make sense with the sequel.
>>
File: eventbritetxt.jpg (56 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
eventbritetxt.jpg
56 KB, 600x363
EVE

SP
>>
>>335035235
The explanation is literally "he got better"

>>335035120
Dat guitar
http://youtu.be/VM2ze0uGE_Y
>>
>>335031392
>that cuck mattering

I could take his word if he didn't bitch out on the other Megaman games but "lol angry nerd".
>>
>>335035120
>rave-ish track

Final stage, nigga
Megaman X5 - Cyber Maze Core (Sigma's Stage): http://youtu.be/vOpQoAqTTpc
>>
>>335035235
Dr. Light fixed him.
>>
File: 1437673376177.jpg (111 KB, 451x391) Image search: [Google]
1437673376177.jpg
111 KB, 451x391
Witcher 3 is amazing once you realize that Ciri shouldn't even have been part of the game and they spent time on more witching quests instead.
>>
>>335031392
>try some new games
Nigga I've played just about every megaman game.
>>
>>335035554
Gotta admit MC Sigs has sick beats
>>
X6 without the nightmare system and so much donuts.
>>
>>335033717
I got hand cramps early on but found if you put a pillow in your lap and rest your hands on it, it makes it 100 times better.
>>
You're forgetting the whale's stage.
That was worse than Blaze Heatnix.

In fact, none of the stages stand out as being very good.
>>
>>335035618
She was shoved in way too hard, maybe give a little progression and it would've been fine
>>
>>335035235
Pretty sure X5 was supposed to lead into Zero 1 plot-wise but capcom wanted to make more X games
>>
>>335035636
>>335031392
I replayed X5 a bunch of times and still found it fun. Meanwhile I can look at all sorts of other games that I thought kicked ass as a child and say "actually, this is garbage" (see: the great majority of Apogee Dos platformers)
>>
File: whore.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
whore.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>335036041
Everything about her sucks. Her combat is shit, all her play sections are corridors, she's a mary sue who waited until after she got Vesemir killed to use her mary sue powers to defeat the baddies. And worse, she fucks up all discussion of the game. Go check the general, its 100% cancer.
>>
File: nueko.jpg (110 KB, 787x1024) Image search: [Google]
nueko.jpg
110 KB, 787x1024
>>
>>335036101
No you didn't.
>>
>>335036796
among other things
>>
>>335036028
>the same boss 5 times in unreasonably long fights in a boring ass room and one bullshit vertical climb with instant death lava is better than 3 different types of the same boss that's a unique try at an autoscrolling level, of which kind Megaman had NEVER had before.

It's the least good stage in the game, for sure, but it's not hot garbage. Go back and play X6 again. It's awful.

I'm actually working on a youtube series where I nitpick X6 to hell, level by level, because I think it's an offense to the X series. Worse than X7, even.
>>
X6 is better than X4.
>>
>>335038026
X6>X5>>X4
>>
>>335038026
>>335038194

Faggots.

>>335037959
>Worse than X7, even.

You too, you're a faggot.
>>
>>335038026
Doesn't X6 have a lot of unpredictable I Wanna Be The Guy-ass deaths?

That's what I read, might be wrong but it's why I avoided it.
>>
>>335028723
>X5
>10/10

Even if you remove the obnoxious Alia reports the game still sucks.
Bad level design, boring armors, shitty plot, shitty mavericks, shitty enemies...all in all, one of the worst Megaman games. Up there with X7.
I remember my disappointment when I played it, because after playing X1 to X3 I was expecting the same great level design. Too bad I was wrong.
>>
>>335038026
This.
X6 is the best PS1 Megaman X game.
X6 > X4 >>>>>>>>>>> X5
>>
>>335038026
>>335038194
>X6
>better than anything

It was a shitty cashgrab and the level design is some of the laziest and most bullshit in the series.

Commander Yammark devolves into a bunch of squares floating all over the place instead of actual level design
Infinity Majinion is a fucking hill
Blaze Heatnix is all the donuts in the world
Ground Scaravitch can reconfigure itself into an impassable pit for any version of X without an air dash
Metal shark and Blizzard Wolf are fine
Rainy Turtloid's armor part requires you getting damaged to get it and in general is a pretty boring slog
Shield Bazinga isn't a level
Gate's lab is impossible to complete if you got there before getting Blizzard Wolfang's weapon AND the jumper part, or getting shadow armor or Zero.
Gate's lab 2 has an impassable pit for any X without an air dash. That includes shadow armor. Fucking bullshit
Nightmares are bad and stupid
Permanently losable upgrade parts are stupid when some can be necessary for obtaining certain parts or rescuing certain reploids
Making level design that not every version of X can complete without items or weapons is stupid
Making optional bosses you can't kill without special weapons is stupid

X6 is an abomination
>>
>>335038901
Seems like someone can't deal with true difficulty.
>>
>>335038721
Ur a faget
>>
>>335039103
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot that having to quit a level 75% of the way through because I don't have an air dash with the shadow armor is True Difficulty
>>
>>335039217
Ish okay anon. You can gitgud someday.
>>
>>335039319
You're just here to shitpost, aren't you? Stop that.
>>
>>335038901
>making parts where X has to have a special weapon is stupid
Fuck off.
Every level is beatable without them and that was the point of megaman games: have all ldvels available but with an obviously more efficient route to them
>>
>X makes a sound every time he jumps from X4 onwards

whyyyyy
>>
>>335039442
>every level is beatable
Gate's lab 1 REQUIRES immunity to spikes OR Blizzard Wolfang's weapon.

Some stages have splits which have High Max as a miniboss, who CANNOT be hurt without a special weapon.

If you happen to find High Max before getting an attack weapon, well fuck you, restart the entire level. This is not good design.
>>
>>335039639
HAH HOO YEAH HAA HOO YEAH HAA HOO YEAH HAH HOO YEAH HAH HOO YEAH
>>
>>335039725
High Max is a dick move, yes, but for Gate lab, if you're tackling the fortress stages without beating tbe mavericks you're kinda asking to get fucked
>>
>>335041446

This. X6 gives you the opportunity to attack Gate's Lab early, which can cause problems. But if you beat them all first then you're cool.
>>
>>335039816
NOT OVER YET
>>
>>335035557
It was Wily. Light says it wasn't himself.
>>
>>335036070

That would have been for the best. The megaman X series would be held in much higher regard, and I would have actually bought the Zero games if they had been the resolution to the cliffhanger ending.
>>
>>335039639
Dante yells and grunts each time he slices with his sword and no one has a problem with that.
>>
>>335041446
If the fortress stages aren't designed around default X, why are they accessible with him?

X5 actually did this right.
>>
File: sigma.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sigma.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>335028723
I've still got my copy of X5 for the Playstation, and it's in great shape.
How much should I expect to get for it on Ebay?
>>
>>335044784
$10 tops.
>>
>>335030186
>And the RNG Enigma bullshit
You know, I've heard of people getting all the parts of the Enigma in time and still failing to destroy the colony, but I've never seen it myself.

> God tier armors, though.
Yeah, I loved the one that made you immune to spikes
>>
>>335045049
Best part is when you've been using Zero the whole time only for him to be locked out during the Fortress stages.
>>
Is X5 beatable without finishing any Maverick stages?
I know you can manually fire the laser or use the shuttle to unlock the stages but can they be completed?
>>
>>335045049
I remember a friend challenged me to beat the last levels with the Gaea armor, thinking it was shit because it was slow
>you don't to dodge black devil's blobs
>immune to spikes
>Zero can be locked in a fixed pattern
>the buster is actually the strongest of the bunch since it charges instantly
I don't like how it looks though
>>
>>335045763
Yes, with a base X or Zero.
>>
>>335045763
Yes actually.
The bosses kill you in two hits but it is possible
>>
>>335034726
>Really, the problem with him is that he's obviously not that hugely into games at all let alone 2000s+ games and is more into movies.
James is not into games that are not NES. If you'd watch his Lords of Shadow review, he looks like 80 years old granddad trying to figure out what's all this iPhone shit is about. You're correct, he's into movies, Cinemassacre is what he really enjoys obviously, and AVGN is literally a product of Mike being too shy or whatever to do it himself, and now as James is more and more tired of doing avgn, while Mike getting more and more comfortable with being youtube person it's obvious that Mike is huge game enthusiast, while James is movie enthusiast and a whiny bitch when it comes to games.

>>335028723
I don't get, was it really how you felt as a kid playing it or is it all came in retrospect, with this jaded "i am big deal game critic" cancerous mindset grown people tend to develop? I never gave a slightest fuck, read once, buttonmashed through after that, and it all takes like 3 seconds. Whatfuckingever. Same with Simon's Quest, literally never gave a slightest hint of fuck, i enjoyed stellar music and adventures too much to bitch at night transition text like 40 years old youtube failure "game-critic" of shit of almost 30 years ago
>>
>>335028723
the fact that you need to have slag at all times or gtfo on higher difficultys
>>
>>335031392
This name was never considered a shitty game. More like a great game with an annoying flaw that could kill the fun at times.

No one cares about your eceleb rectal cancer.
>>
>>335046396
>he didn't play siren

What ruins BL2 is it becoming fully aware of itself and the writers getting their material from this site.
>>
>>335046179
It's still annoying either way.

And everyone's a game critic now. If one pixel is out of place, or one frame dropped in an explosion, a game is considered utter garbage around here. People now instead of looking for fun in games look for things to hate about it, and convince themselves it can't be fun if it has these flaws here. So they start a crusade against the game and it's "shills". With old games you're either a nostalgia ridden autist or have shit taste as a moder "gamer".
>>
>>335047193
Stop whining like a big baby just because your favorite games are shit. It's nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
>>335047593
I wasn't whining, what are you on?
>>
>>335048075
Your entire second paragraph is nothing but a long winded whine-fest.
>>
>>335049216
Nah, I don't think you know what whining is. That was a description of the competing shitposts that pop up in every thread from the jaded game critic people you mentioned.
>>
>>335049398
a.k.a.: whining.
>>
File: vg.jpg (174 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
vg.jpg
174 KB, 720x540
If X6 and X7 didn't exist this would be considered horrible by it's own

>Bosses have that stupid "hit them with the weakness and they will never be able to do anything"
>RNG can screw you and no matter if you get all parts you can still fail
(check Brainscratchcomms X5 playthrough, it happens there)
>production values (cutscenes and having no portrait animations for example) are actually lower than X4's
>backtracking makes it horrible to pick up the Dr. Light capsules
(Duff McWhalen stage has one that requires Duff McWhalen's weapon to reach and that's terrible design)

is just a bad game that is masked as good because of the nostalgia trip toward the end and the fact that X6 and X7 came out right after
>>
>>335031126

>Seriously implying X5 is at all difficult
>>
>>335041446
X4 and X5 are great games, X6 has noteworthy issues but is still solid.

People shit on far too many of the megaman games.
>>
File: whd.jpg (26 KB, 640x342) Image search: [Google]
whd.jpg
26 KB, 640x342
Completely ruined by Detonator and Zone Battle

Who the FUCK came up with these shitty ass game modes? Jesus fucking CHRIST I'M FUCKING LIVID
>>
Disney Infinity would be loved here if it weren't for the pay wall.
>>
>>335049464
Uh huh. Here's a (You) for the road.
>>
>>335049962

Zone Battle is fun, Detonator was shitty though.

At least it wasn't 2048 with its shitty performance and no racebox.
>>
Ruined by the fact that I never had anyone who wanted to play the multiplayer.
>>
>>335049640
>production values (cutscenes and having no portrait animations for example)
weren't X1 & X4 the only ones with those, though?
>>
File: 1455470959879.png (56 KB, 233x220) Image search: [Google]
1455470959879.png
56 KB, 233x220
>>335050234
Nigger I'm playing Zone Battle right now and I'll tell you straight up it's fucking impossible with Elite AI.

Nuked Event, Talos Junction, Icaras ship.

Got the first 3 boost pads for +0.6 and zone boosted to Zone 1.1.

Some random fucker zone boosts after me to fucking ZONE FIVE in the first 30 seconds after the race started.

This is fucking inexcusable, I'm almost 100% sure the AI cheats on Elite.
>>
I can't be the only one who thinks X5 has some God awful production values.

The backgrounds are of noticeably lower quality, the menu design is pretty sloppy and the sprites for new enemies and bosses are a step down from X4. It just gives the game this huge unprofessional look. Like if it was a fan game made official. X6 suffers even worse.

What the hell happened?
>>
>>335050374
Wich is why X2 is barely mentioned when poeple bring up good X games, X3 is really boring (Of course, talking only about the first five X games)

X1 and X4 are seen as the best because they were designed competently, you won't find bullshit in those two games

>>335050562
X5 felt like a washed down 4, if X6 never happened it would've been considered the worst by far
>>
>>335038901
I'm surprised you didn't mention that mother virus or whatever the fuck it's called, single handedly the worst boss I have ever played against in a video game, utter RNG with pattern combinations that lead to literally unavoidable hits, the fight is pure luck if you're playing as X and still really stupid if you're Zero

I am 100% sure everyone who likes X6 played with Zero, for whom the game is clearly designed and haven't faced the numerous areas where X just cannot proceed unless you read a guide or have played the game and know it's bullshit, leaving aside how badly equipped he is to handle many bosses
>>
>>335050374
No. Only X4.
>>
>>335050676
X5 was the start of the quality decline for sure, but it wasn't horrific.

What's wrong with X2 and 3? I enjoyed 2 fine and I've played like most of 3 and felt is was great too.
>>
>>335051075
X3 has a horrible buster upgrade and mediocre bosses. That's it though.

X2 is great. It's just never mentioned now because of all the retarded Erin fanboys.
>>
>>335051075
If you just play through X2 without caring is a really good experience, going for everything is what a lot of people don't like about X2

X3 has the worst music in the series, along with the worst bosses that only do the "move left and right" strategy, and even then, when you have their weakness they don't do ANYTHING at all

Also the Sigma fight at the end was bullshit

X5 is bad to me because it was supposed to be the grand finale and it was just bad, i enjoy playing X6 way more than X5 because even though i see X6 as the worse game i have more fun with it for some reason
>>
>>335051051

Nigga, you dumb
>>
>>335051075
>>335051280
>>335051383

Don't forget the way too long stages with boring level design. It makes the game seem more like a chore than fun.
>>
>>335051383
>complaining about Kaiser Sigma

Stop being bad.
>>
>>335051576
It's literally "hope to god you hit the tiny head when you wall climb down"

Besides, the shots go through the left shoulder but not the right one for some reason
>>
>>335051679
not the same guy, but you suck
>>
>>335051835
Ok, name a harder boss fight in the X games then
>>
>>335051679
Learn how to aim. Not the game's fault you can't hit a stationary target.
>>
File: sergesa2.gif (10 KB, 444x118) Image search: [Google]
sergesa2.gif
10 KB, 444x118
>>335051975
>>
>>335051991
>homing missiles that come out every 3 seconds
>Sigma is about 2/3 the size of the room
>incredibly tiny hitbox

maybe for you it's easy my first time it took 8 tries to beat the fucker

>"but anon it's not difficult, i played the game 100 times already"

what about a new player then?
>>
>>335052358
i should add when he's in the robot
>>
>>335051975
Scissor Shrimper
Bit and Byte
>>
>>335051280
>X3 has a horrible buster upgrade
What a fag
>>
>>335051280
X2 is never mentioned because it was bland as fuck.
>>
>>335052452
Beat the game when I was 7 years old. There's no excuse. Once you find out where to shoot, he's easy as shit.
>>
>>335051975
Different guy here. I can think of quite a few bosses that are "harder" than Kaiser Sigma depending on how you define it. Hell, I'd argue even the original Wolf Sigma from X1 is harder- remember you could only hit him with the fully charged buster for 1 bar in that game. Obviously Rolling Shield makes it way easier, but just saiyan.

Once you figure out what Kaiser Sigma's doing he's not too hard. X3's Sigma probably has the most predictable pattern of all the Sigmas. He's just hard because X3 enemies generally did more damage (unless you have the body chip/gold armor obviously) and his first form is fast as fuck while his second form is huge, as you mentioned.
>>
>>335052674
X2 added a bunch of cool shit like finding the zero parts with the X hunters and is generally really good, I don't get the issue
>>
File: 1460623794886.jpg (58 KB, 461x450) Image search: [Google]
1460623794886.jpg
58 KB, 461x450
>X1 games
>good beyond X1
Why is this meme so popular?
>>
>>335052879
>Fetch quest for Zero parts
nah
>>
>>335045049
There are so many random variables with the Enigma laser and the shuttle, that as soon as you get to the level select screen you can fire off enigma and it somehow destroys the colony 100%.

Shit doesn't make any sense, and the worst part of it all are those tediously slow cutscenes. You can bitch a plenty about X6, but at least it realized it was better to make Alia's calls optional.
>>
>>335052708
>>335052854

It's still not fun to play anon, you can't tell me you had fun when Kaiser Sigma is just a bigger normal X3 boss fight, he just moves to the right, then left, and repeat

He is only hard because of the shit that comes out of his shoulders

>>335052879
X2 was the first game that introduced bullshit backtracking

>>335052938
X4 says hello
>>
>>335053040
Fun doesn't matter when you're complaining about difficulty.
>>
>>335052457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE7_WBCCfsg

Violen was way more annoying IMO.
>>
>>335053040
>X2 was the first game that introduced bullshit backtracking

X1 did it first.
>>
>>335049398
>you mentioned.
That >>335047593 anon is not me >>335046179 though. I've just silently agreed with you. Barely can ask people if they game's fun without them shitting you with "well, the quality of shadows is lacking, i feel FPS dips by about 5-6 here and there, and the system is unoriginal mix of that game and this game blah blah" shut the fuck up, Christ
>>
File: 1458184537969.png (127 KB, 538x570) Image search: [Google]
1458184537969.png
127 KB, 538x570
>There are people who think X4 is bad
You cannot shittalk this much hype in a videogame in any way. Ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vblaTqrLEdI
>>
>>335053040
Nigga you can play x2 without backtracking with the neon jumps and other speedrun tactics
>>
>>335053424
>i don't care about technical aspects of games, so no one else should either

You're retarded.
>>
>>335054013
That was a generalized example of the way people discuss games that i hate, what's hard to understand?
>>
>>335055036
>generalized example

You mean a strawman?

The technical aspect of video games is very important to most people.
>>
>>335028723
Nah, this game had a ton of really strange half-baked design choices dragging it down. Its flaws might get overshadowed by those of 6 and 7 but it's still a very low tier Mega Man.
>>
>>335051385
you know, I always imagined all of Zero's X1 dialogue in Adam West's Batman voice. Everything he said just seemed so dramatic
>>
>>335051280
>Erin fanboys.
The what?
>>
>>335028723
Pong

If it didn't age so badly
>>
>>335035618
>Witcher 3 is amazing once you realize that the secondary protagonist of the series and main focal point of everything shouldn't even have been part of the game
Ok bro, whatever you say.
>>
>>335028723
I still have that game for my ps1!
>>
>>335056080
I thought he was a girl for the longest time, and megaman zero didn't help that.
>>
File: X1Ch1-07.jpg (81 KB, 484x353) Image search: [Google]
X1Ch1-07.jpg
81 KB, 484x353
>>335028723
Duff McWhalens stage sucked too, Gaea armor was useless.

>>335034496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9jkuczzRU
GODLIKE

>>335035235
In his own words
>"I hid myself to repair myself"
>>
File: Fallout_New_Vegas_Intro_(HD).jpg (20 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_New_Vegas_Intro_(HD).jpg
20 KB, 480x269
jony gitr
>>
>>335031392
X5 was never considered garbage but it was never considered really good. It was a flawed but fun game unlike x6 and x7.
>>
>>335052452
>8 tries
A pretty small number for an old, tricky boss
>>
>tfw that avgn video where he is supposed to be in the past yet his past self is still as bald as he is in the pressent

Couldn't James wore wig or something? Or at least add a lil bit of fake hair over his bald spots?

Or is he denying he fact that he is bald?
>>
>>335052674

I recently replayed X2 and I'd say it's about on par with X1. Going for the Zero parts fucks with the core dynamic of the game in interesting ways - you can't just kill the easy boss and then go from weakness to weakness, that shit's randomized and mixes it up. I can't recall anything particularly bad about the level design either, though some bosses like Crystal Snail or Wheel Gator aren't exactly the most fun either.
>>
>>335058495

I actually like X6 more than X5. At least X6 has some personality in the form of its bullshit design. It's not conventionally good but it's not boring either. X5 is about as paint by numbers as it gets aside from the armors and Enigma.
>>
>>335057592
>Gaea armor was useless.
is that the hefty one that protected you from spikes? We had someone in the thread already explain the ways it could be useful
>>
File: missing link1.png (19 KB, 439x270) Image search: [Google]
missing link1.png
19 KB, 439x270
>>335056997
>>
File: missing link2.png (623 KB, 609x853) Image search: [Google]
missing link2.png
623 KB, 609x853
>>335060603
>>
Bayonetta
>Insta death qte sections in cutscenes and boss battles
>>
>>335052995
https://youtu.be/r4Cae087L8k?t=183
>>
>>335060874

Almost. Let's not pretend that Route 666 isn't WAY too long for its own good.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.