[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he have to die, /v/ ? He was just a big guy that wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: giant-blacksmith-large.jpg (93 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
giant-blacksmith-large.jpg
93 KB, 600x338
Why did he have to die, /v/ ?
He was just a big guy that wanted to help.
>>
How did Andre know him if Andre never left the church?
>>
FOR YOU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>335026135
Either they knew each other or the Chosen Undead told him about other blacksmiths.
>>
>>335026330
He seemed to have known him personally based on his dialogue after giving him the profaned coal
>>
>>335026135
>>335026884

Its been a VEEERRRYYY long time since dark souls 1.

I find it hard to believe that both of them have never left the small rooms you see them in. They probably have met.
>>
>>335028357
>Andre went to Anor Londo
I don't think so.
>>
>>335028357
>>335026884
>>335026330
>>335026135
>>335028434

He doesn't. Andre is an illusion created by Ludleth, the real Andre died a long long time ago
>>
>>335028453
Ludleth wasn't around in Andre's time so it doesn't seem likely that he could create a perfect replica of him.

I think he would have created a blacksmith from his own time.
>>
Giants seems so damn friendly and nice (if disregarding 2). All of them just want to help. Sure that one guy in 3 throws giant spears at you but that's because he doesn't understand that you're not just another shitty mob until you go and greet him. Even Yhorm was probably very nice before his life went to shit.
>>
>>335026135
Andre is the firstborn and knew him since he was raised in Anor Londo, dummy
>>
>>335029024
Retard
>>
>>335029106
Dude, his hair is identical to that of the nameless king's except his hair isn't hair but a hairdress. Nameless King is infact Ornstein and Ludleth doesn't do shit, the illusion is created by Andre. Prove to me how this is somehow more stupid than any other dark souls lore speculation
>>
>>335029241
>Dragonslayer Ornstein is Nameless King
Double retard.
>>
>>335029397
Is your next response going to be "Triple retard."?
>>
>>335029479
If you keep saying increasingly stupid shit, yeah.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.