[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starfox Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: click_online_35609_0.jpg (19 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
click_online_35609_0.jpg
19 KB, 608x342
It's out!

https://youtu.be/wA2-0nTxaGg
>>
You are late
Most people liked it
/v/ is back to shitting on the game as usual
>>
>>335022069
>dog unveils a painting of himself

wew. He's certainly modest
>>
These are the same voices the n64 game had, right?
>>
>>335022182
72 OpenCritic score

>Most people liked it
>>
>>335022641
I was talking about the movie

And critics arent people
>trusting game reviews

Its like you have learn nothing
>>
File: Unicorn etc.png (342 KB, 512x499) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn etc.png
342 KB, 512x499
>starfox
>>
>>335022684
>Nintendo game gets 10/10
LOOK AT THOSE REVIEWS NINTENBROS. SONY BTFO
>Nintendo game gets 7/10
R-Review don't c-count b-bros. SONY PAID THEM
>>
>>335022346
The same voice actors yes but it's been almost 20 years since 64 so they don't sound quite the same
>>
>>335022953
>non argument

Ok kid.
I never listen to reviews no matter who made the game
>>
>>335022641
Plus even with a score of 72 it suggests most people liked it.
>>
>>335022953
Seriously tho i don't care 1 bit for nintendo or sony but listening to sjw game critic is the worst thing you can do anon..

let me tell you about reviewers

they dont play games like us they play maybe 1 -2 hours per day and then spend the rest of the day with their kids and wife. they play a game for like 2-4 hours before making a review.
then they complain about stupid stuff like ''the difficulty is too hard'' and give it negative points over that. or a meme like no patato or not enough water also negative points... its pointless to listen to these people. they are normies
>>
>>335023026
72 suggests that it's pretty good but the game has flaws.
>>
>>335023153
>normies

Fuck you /r9k/ the word is normalfag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.