[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow Servers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
What are the biggest (below) blizzlike/progressive server in regards of the population.

Vanilla
TBC
WOTLK
>>
They are all p2w funservers.
>>
File: awVgut7.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awVgut7.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
Nostalrius
Something else
>>
>>335019141
2nded, looking for a blizzlike Wotlk server that's decent.
>>
Kronos.
>>
Vanilla: Kronos

Tbc: PlayTBC

Wotlk: ??
>>
>>335019318
>WaitTBC
>>
>>335019405
>What are the biggest (below) blizzlike/progressive server in regards of the population.

Pretty sure its/was PlayTBC.
>>
>>335019498
It is fake sham run by 17 year olds with stock mangos core so it barely exists. Idiots lied all week. Server all ran stable for 2hrs late in night. Then they said be back in May lol.
>>
>>335019318
>playGMT+1
>>
warmane lordaeron is the only wrath server worth playing on, and it still has p2w bullshit
>>
This one is really early. Right now it's pretty much in the same boat Nost was for a long while - bugs out the ass. But no PTW crap.

https://vanilla-servers.org/

https://vanilla-servers.org/
>>
>>335020085
Rebirth is on war effort pretty comfy and 5x quest xp for limited time.
>>
>Vanilla
Now that a lot of people migrated there from Nostalrius, I think Kronos is the largest one

>TBC
Besides Corecraft, TBC emulation is less advanced than vanilla/WotLK and the least bad servers are in Sunwell already. Technically speaking the answer would probably be PlayTBC if they even manage to get their servers back up but it's pretty much just an open source emulator ran by underage kids. Gummy52's Burning Crusade might be released in the summer (although it's not really going to be a progressive server), Corecraft is going to release Soon(tm). Honestly, my advice would be to just wait for Corecraft, however long that might be.

>WotLK
Warmane's (Molten) Lordaeron server.

It's worth noting that population and quality don't go hand in hand, it's almost closer to the opposite. I guess Kronos is the most reasonable choice for vanilla at this point (even if it has faults, like deliberate "unblizzlike" features such as trees blocking LoS) but for WotLK it's very much a pick-your-poison kind of business (Lordaeron is handicapped by infamous jew admins, outrageous custom tuning, pay2win and such like) and with your criteria I can't recommend anything at all for TBC.
>>
>>335020996
Thank you so much!
>>
>>335020996
Check out Rebirth is really nice place.
>>
>>335021132
Rebirth has 5x xp, its a big no-no.

+ it has low population.
>>
>>335021167
oh so what , I am tired of my lost nost characters I do not want to level again. Also it has about 700-800 now and growing. Its a plus for me.
>>
>>335021215
Kronos is on 14k peak right now.

700-800 is nothing when you reach 60..

also, kronos is the best scripted vanilla server atm.
>>
>>335021274
I am not arguing that lol. I am just saying I like the small pop. I heard its unstable since hitting 14k. How is it with crashes?
>>
>>335021382
The website shows 16h40min uptime right now so can't be too awful
>>
>>335021453
As long as your posting negatives it also has cash shops and other crap. But like I said I was not saying Rebirth was a high pop.
>>
>>335019692

>And it still has p2w bullshit

Which is all absurdly expensive so it literally doesn't matter because nobody except the biggest losers on earth will spend enough money to get a quantitative advantage over anyone.
>>
>>335021382
It doesn't have crashes.

Only server restarts.

And i have only got que once, with 240 players and it took 1 min to get in.

Imo its the best server i have ever played.

Though i hate the account selling and donate-buying thingy, its mostly cosmetic.
>>
Nostfags are literally Goobergate 2.0.
>>
>>335021546
If I could level again I would do it but I got a nice guild and some good people on Rebirth. Maybe I will level in summer.
>>
>>335021567
And your some loser who gets mad about other people talk about stuff they like. You must have no friends.
>>
>>335021626
Yeah, 1x is a pain in the ass.

The good thing is that you can group up easily with random people on kronos, so you complete quests very fast.

Its really big pop wise, but it just makes it feel like vanilla.
>>
>>335019141
For TBC ,Vengeance is the best option for now
>not p2w
>servers actual up and being improved
>good general scripting

only downside is lack of endgame content, but then again that's not a problem until people actually reach that point. I suggest people start leveling fast while you can, the pop is booming atm
>>
>>335021678
At least I can pay for a subscription. Unlike you Nostfag goobergaters.
>>
>>335021757
>He unironically pays 15$ monthly for a facebook game

And the jokes on who exactly?
>>
>>335021814
You. My server didn't get shut down for being illegal ;)
>>
>>335021757
I can pay for a shit game but why would I. You use such crap arguments you're a pathetic individual
>>
>>335019141
i only know for vanilla.
kronos was the best even with nostalrius for me cause no lag and latency.
i haven't tried rebirth but with time might get good.
>>
>>335021854
I didn't even play on Nost..

I just can't seem to understand your reasoning.
>>
>>335021919
He is a vapid moron. Ignore him.
>>
>>335021738
>Vengeance
Okay, since Nostalrius migrants have found their way to even the shittiest of servers and the population suddenly surged tenfold, I guess it would technically satisfy OP's criteria (if you ignore similarly garbage PlayTBC that's down and could be argued to have 0 population) since the least bad TBC servers are in Sunwell, but come on. Never mind the quality, do they even have full Karazhan released yet?
>>
>>335022179
They seem to be motivated to work harder now that all of playTBC pop is on vengeance.
>>
>tfw don't want to go back to tbc and wotlk again after finishing most if not all the content
>cata servers are fucking awful
>>
>>335022639
I don't know what your standards for "not fucking awful" are but Atlantiss is the least bad.
>>
>>335022639
cata is awful I'm general
>>
Just got a corecraft account from IRC. WEW LADS.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.