[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where should I start if I want to get into Ace Attorney?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (3 MB, 1538x1384) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
3 MB, 1538x1384
where should I start if I want to get into Ace Attorney?
>>
The first one.
>>
You got it right there, idiot
>>
The first one
>>
Dual Destinies tbqh
>>
Start with T&T, then play AJ, then the first one end lastly JFA.

Are you stupid?
>>
The first one.
>>
>>335016839
multiply the the number of consanants in each of the title

then divide them by number of the month they were released in US unless it's Miles Edgeworth title then it's JP release date but not a month but a year.

Sort resulting numbers and title, kill yourself and then start playing them in order of release.
>>
>>335017352
kek

Has there EVER been a story-driven series that is better played in chronological order instead of release order?
>>
>>335017450
resident evil
>>
>>335017450
metal gear solid, probably.
>>
>>335017450
Vakyrie Profile
>>
>>335017450
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
>>
>>335018163

Nope. Playing in release order spoils several critical points from later games in the timeline. For example, the creation of the Patriots.
>>
File: AA.png (2 MB, 1280x4000) Image search: [Google]
AA.png
2 MB, 1280x4000
>>335016839
>>
>>335018905
What's the difference between these and the GBA versions?
>>
>>335019269
GBA is jap only
>>
>>335019345
>>335019345
howabout pc versions, they any good?

also, whats a good nds emulator?
>>
>>335019442
desmume
>>
>>335019474
thanks famslice
>>
>>335018163
that's the primary example of a series that HAS to be played in release order
>>
>>335019560
if playing on smartphone use drastic
and play Ghost Trick after Trials
>>
Are they replayable? I stopped playing halfway through the third game of the trilogy couple of years ago and not sure if I should start from the start again.
>>
>>335016839

Ace Attorney, the one in your pic. Is the first game.

Justice For All is the second.

Trails and Tribulations is the third.

After this, you can either go release order.

Apollo Justice
Ace Attorney Investigations
Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (Fan Translation)
Duel Destinies

or go with the timeline of the game

Ace Attorney Investigations
Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (Fan Translation)
Apollo Justice
Duel Destinies

It doesn't really matter when you play AAI, as long as you play AJ and DD in that order.

The remaining games are Phoenix Wright vs Prof Layton, which isn't canon so you can play then whenever, but I'd say play it after you finish Trials and Tribulations, and the remaining two games Dai Gyakuten Saiban has no translation but can be played, and AA6 which is coming to Japan this June.

Also remember to play Ghost Trick if you want more AA but not AA.
>>
>>335018163
Most people disagree, but MGS can be perfectly played in chronological order.
>>
>>335019751
Why so?
I've played MGS3 -> PO -> PW -> MGS:GZ -> MGS5 -> Metal Gear -> Metal Gear 2 so far
>>
Watch the anime first.
>>
>>335020292
>Anime
Capcom sued A-1 pictures over it, due to misrepresentation.
>>
>>335020349
That was a fucking joke article, you inbred retard
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.