[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo is officially dead I wish it didn't come to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: starfox.png (50 KB, 414x186) Image search: [Google]
starfox.png
50 KB, 414x186
Nintendo is officially dead

I wish it didn't come to this but holy fuck.. how will we recover from this Nintendbros?
>>
>>335014949
I think it was pretty obvious Starfox Zero was gonna be pretty mediocre at best from all the footage we've seen it it. Nobody honestly thought it was gonna be this amazing 10/10 literally saving the Wii U game.

Onwards and upwards. NX will be revealed at E3.
>>
>>335015079
>NX will be revealed at E3
I know I am not always up on what Nintendo does, but aren't they one of the prime companies that holds off major announcements for the Tokyo Game Show? Japanese companies HATE E3 for being a corporate ripoff of TGS.
>>
>>335014949
>we
Fuck off you falseflagging fuck. Go jump off a bridge.
>>
>>335016214
But I own a wii u and 3ds So I'm a Nintendbro. Got a problem, kiddo?
>>
>72 for that piece of shit
It shluld be 3.3 at best, they give good score because it comes from Nintendo and it's from a meme franchise(a girl in my school were making do a barrel roll jokes and she didn't even played Star Fox)
>>
All of the Star Fox games are mediocre 7/10 games so how does this surprise anyone? The only reason anyone likes them is because of nostalgia or being blown away by 3D graphics on SNES.
>>
>>335017243
>school

Why do I have to share this board with people who don't even remember 9/11?
>>
File: 1391990653441.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1391990653441.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Unfazed since I didnt plan to buy it anyway. I have a good pile of games for the Wii U already, I am totally fine if the system is killed off and they try again with their next one, whatever it is. Not that I will buy that machine on launch either, I'll wait until it gets few good titles.
>>
>>335014949
Look at the Reviewer that gave Starfox the lowest score. (Giant Bomb)

Look at their other reviews.

Batman : 100%
Diablo 3: 100%
NBA2K: 100%
Mortal Kombat vs DC: 100%
Condemned 2: 100% (I had to re-list this game 3 times on eBay before someone bought it).

These are the type of people who reviews games nowaday.
>>
File: 1461220133033.png (217 KB, 1288x514) Image search: [Google]
1461220133033.png
217 KB, 1288x514
>DOOOOMED
Ok guys.
>>
SF64 got bad reviews too because it was "only like a hour long"

or maybe it just sucks ass, I have not had the chance to play it yet.
>>
>>335016152
They're never at TGS. Also that second sentence is stupid and wrong as shit, E3 was first in 1995 and TGS was in 96.
>>
>>335018482
Okay, Lets look at the reviewer that gave the second lowest score GamesRadar+.

There other reviews
Smash Brawl: 100%
Assassins Creed: 100%
Assassins Creed 2: 100%
Rock Band 2: 100%
Rock Band 3: 100%
>>
>>335018615
8.3 is way too high for Assault.
>>
>>335018482
The Giant Bomb reviewer is a massive Nintendo fanboy who bought a bunch of amiibos, though

So if anything you would think he would be biased for Nintendo
>>
>>335019815
Consider that Assault, until today, was the only decent StarFox game which actually played like a StarFox game.
>>335019893
With reviewers, bias don't exist. Reviewers will do ANYTHING to give clicks to their site. And with that score from a supposed Nintendo fanboys, you can bet your ass he got millions of clicks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.