[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Patapon thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Patapon.png (127 KB, 1066x512) Image search: [Google]
Patapon.png
127 KB, 1066x512
I have never seen nobody talking about Patapon on /v/ and I used to play it a lot when I was younger. I really like the art style, overall gameplay idea and of course music.

inb4 "it was shit, kill yourself"
I don't care about your shitpost /v/, I loved that game and want to talk about it.

Anyone up for a Patapon thread?
>>
I can't believe Sony just let this IP die and not even bothered with a quick and dirty Patapon HD or something.
>>
>>335013675
i supose the end of 3 and the change from warband to group of heroes was the big finish for the series

still i want more rhymth warband action, no heroe team
>>
File: 1460950923566-v.gif (271 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460950923566-v.gif
271 KB, 480x270
>Patapon 3
>PATA PATA PATA PON
>PON PON PATA PON
>PON PON PATA PON
>"CRITICAL DAMAGE"
aaaaaand I cum every time
>>
>>335013517

>inb4 "it was shit, kill yourself"

Why would you assume that's /v/'s general opinion of it? You should probably lurk moar before getting so defensive.
>>
>>335013517
>Sony will let Vita rot instead of make Patapon 4 or Loco Roco 3

Stupid fucks.
>>
>>335014567
Would you really want that?
They'd just get mediocre reviews because reviewers wouldn't get paid to review non-AAA titles and /v/ would shit on their memory by using them as fuel for shitposting.
>>
>Hey guys we have two IPs that are perfect for touch controls and motion controls respectively and were a massive success on the PSP. Should we release them on our new upcoming Vita?
>Nah, fuck that.
And that's how Patapon and Loco Roco died.
>>
>>335014567
yeah a locoroco or a patapon on the vita would give it the life it needs, or atleast on the west

>locoroco didnt sell on japan
japan confirmed for shit taste
>>
looks like a game reddit would like
>>
>>335014824
They should make a Loco Roco with Yukkuris.
Instant hit.
>>
>>335014938
but then they wouldnt sing, then it will suck
>>
>>335013517
How does it play?
>>
>>335017168
rhymth game
gotta chain comands of 4, ex square, square, square, circle makes the army advance
gotta get to the end of the level or kill a rather large boss per level
>>
Anyone else dislike the shift from 2 to 3? I liked having a big army of eyeballs raining arrows and spears on the enemy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.