[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dearest /v/: All this talk of Doom has reminded me that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (1 MB, 1200x969) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1200x969
Dearest /v/:

All this talk of Doom has reminded me that it's been quite some time since I've really got down with an FPS. My most recent attempt was with Clive Barker's Undying, which was cool and all, but I guess I just got bored of it. Ideally I might try to start again and see if it gets better past the Elizabeth chapter, but for now I'd like to try something new.

On my hard drive at the moment, in terms of what I haven't played, I have
Blood
Hexen-Heretic series (already played the first one, got bored of it about halfway through)
Quake 2
some Doom wads I haven't tried out yet
Clive Barker's Jericho
Descent series
Messiah (pretty sure this is third-person but I'm up for that as well).

Which of these should I play?
>>
>>335004242
Go with Blood, you won't regret it.
>>
You have Quake II but not the first one?
>>
Did y'all hear about John Romeros new FPS?
>>
>>335004640
>in terms of what I haven't played
>>
>>335004698
No, is this the set-up for a joke?
>>
>>335005593
No he's actually wanting to make one. I don't have a source but it's something said on twitter.
>>
>>335005857
mite b cool
>>
>>335004698
>>335005593

It's real but there's not much to talk about. All we know right now is that Adrian Carmack is involved and the game has something to do with fictional holographic technology. There's supposed to be a more substantial announcement on Monday.
>>
File: STRONGER THAN STEEL.png (394 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
STRONGER THAN STEEL.png
394 KB, 1280x720
>>335004242
DEMONSTEELE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RElfXigIe4c
>>
>>335006259
That is all quite loud.
>>
Shit, I just remembered I also have Grezzo downloaded.
Or maybe it's just the demo.
>>
>>335004242
descent
just get the rebirth sourceport but dosbox works just fine as well
>>335005593
>>335005857
>>335005887
oh it's happening alright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbDQSOmwA20
>>
>>335008018
Nope never mind, says it's just the demo.

...And all the download links for the actual game seem to be broken, what the fuck?
>>
Quake 2 plays like an alpha version of Half-Life.
>>
>>335006259
looks better than brutal doom
>>
>>335008302
just get a lo wang conversion :3 everry one knows you a no mess with lo wang :>
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.