[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: darksouls3.png (89 KB, 2244x624) Image search: [Google]
darksouls3.png
89 KB, 2244x624
I'm done with this game. I'm near the last boss but I don't even care to finish it. This is literally the most frustrating video game I have ever played.

My build is apparently shit and not good enough for the end game boss fights and enemies as I do minuscule damage and can't seem to stagger fuck all. Meanwhile enemies can flip, jump, slide, spin, kick and grab all in the span of 3 seconds. This means every fight takes fucking forever as I'm rolling for dear life until I see that small microscopic window where i can get a single hit in before the enemy one shots me.

I'm sick of this shit. I was having so much fun with this game up until Irithyll and then it turned pure bullshit. Why is every chest a mimic? Why are 95% of the weapons garbage? Why is magic so trash? Why does everything 2 shot kill you no matter how many points you dump into vitality? Why is every boss faster and more aggressive than anything in Bloodborne?

The ashen one sucks ass. How the hell does this manlet undead front flipping retard manage to kill anything? He kills all the lords of cinder and then gets two shot by a dagger wielding bum from the first level? From Software should have taken a page from Bloodborne and added the lock-on dodge strafe as the default for every weapon. It just doesn't make sense how they expect anyone who isn't some i-frame master to beat this game.

This was my favourite souls game up until I saw those fucking archers in anor londo again. fuck you.
>>
>>334994509
dumb faggot
>>
>>334994509
git gud
>>
>>334994509
agreed
>>
>>334994509
>Why does everything 2 shot kill you no matter how many points you dump into vitality?

anon vitality affects equip load, not health.......
>>
>>334996551
whatever vigor
>>
>>334994509
git gud, there are things worth complaining about in das3 and you've listed none of them. you're just terrible.
>>
>>334996327
>>334996412
>>334996723
let me guess darksword?
>>
>>334994509
Have you tried getting better at the game?
>>
>>334996913
I've been playing this series since demons souls and have beaten each game
>>
File: 1460580746057.jpg (525 KB, 2000x1224) Image search: [Google]
1460580746057.jpg
525 KB, 2000x1224
>I refuse to acknowledge the problems with this game because my fragile masculine pride relies on this game being perceived as hard and by extension my "skill" at the game, regardless of whether it actually exists or not, will make me feel better about myself.
>>
>>334998128
Also casual reminder that Neptunia VII is better than Bloodborne, now and forever.
>>
The enemies just need to have their own stamina pool like they did in the other games, and poise to actually do something.

Also buff the great hammers and great axes, goddamn.
>>
File: kuyashii.png (1 MB, 784x1032) Image search: [Google]
kuyashii.png
1 MB, 784x1032
>it's a "hyper-aggressive literally never stops attacking" boss
>>
I hate how normies and brodudes have made everyone think this shitty series is difficult. The amount of bitching that would ensue if you subhuman wretches played a genuinely difficult game would power the entire east coast of the United States for 30 thousand hours.
>>
>>334994509
>doctored ordered
You can't even make a critical mspaint comic to right
>>
>>334994509
I bet your favorite souls game was dark souls II, stay casual m8
>>
>>334994509
>near the last boss
>in irithyll
HEH.

also get fucking good you casual scrub
>>
>>334994509
Im sure you think you are some special snowflake and that common feedback doesnt apply to you, but theres a reason why the git gud response is so common here, its because thats litteraly it.

You need to get better at the game, you see all that shit you are randomly spouting? I wasnt even aware of any of it, archers in anor londo? Dont even remember, the whole area took me less than 10 minutes to finish, Bosses are way to hard? Wouldnt even know, no boss in the entire game took me more than 5 tries. 1vs4 invades are unfair? Shit thats actually the only way to make things even, and I still win 90% of the time. You see the pattern here? None of that shit matters to me because im good. You need to start getting better and stop crying so much.
>>
>>334994509
Also dont play with fucking lock on
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.