[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
Is it really that bad?
>>
do you like gears of war? no it is t
do you like jrpgs? yes it is
do you like halo? yes it is
>>
No its just not popular with the pedophiles on /v/.

If you like normal games its great.

If you like 12 year old girls in string bikinis and calling everyone onichankunsamasensei then get a ps4
>>
>>334990857
You're thinking of the vita anon
>>
Online fees
90 % of the games are better on PC
Halo sucks now
>>
>>334990483
>do you like halo? yes it is

I partly agree, but whatever Halo 5 MP is on its own merit is fucking great
>>
Yep
>>
>>334990997
What is Senran Kagura. Literal 12-15 year old girls.
>>
>>334990191
No. The DRM is gone and so is the one reason why I hated it. Now it's just mediocre.
>>
>>334991080
i really really hate almost all of the arena maps. if they were better i'd really enjoy the mp cause the pace is pretty great
>>
>>334990191
Yep and I'm playing MCC on it right now. The game is shit, the console is shit. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself.
>>
If you like/are interested in Microsofts IP's, you will really like it

If you don't, it's a fucking waste
>>
I really like xbox live but theres just so many more playable games for the PS4

its basically the choice between many hours of enjoyable single player games or just getting comfy and playing gears of war every night
>>
I like Games with Gold and the whole backwards compatibility. Saints Row IV and Sunset Overdrive are good.

That said, the only real games that I feel I'm missing on it are the Yakuza series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.