[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories involving Video Games thread... I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Quick story time because I dunno where else to share it

>be me
>be a scrawny, white nerd
>be college freshman
>living in dorms with a roommate
>roommate is a prick
>jock as fuck
>also a stoner
>also has severe anger management problems
>really cocky son of a bitch
>hates me
>thinks I'm a faggot/pussy
>we don't talk much
>one day find out he stole $20 from my wallet
>ohhellno.jpeg
>introduce him to Dark Souls
>lie to him saying that it's so hard I couldn't beat it
>tells me it's because I'm bad
>proceeds to try it himself
>Takes him thirty minutes to escape the asylum
>died to the asylum demon eight times
>thisgonbegood.jpeg
>it's been two weeks
>He's played it for at least five hours each day
>just got the lord vessel
>he's clearly suffering
>reassure him its not his fault
>say I can't beat it either
>fuels his rage further
>He's on the skeleton valley now
>literally gets mad if ANYTHING deals damage to him
>threw a controller because the statues shot spikes at him that deal basically 10 damage
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
never post here again
>>
>be me
>log in to my reddit gold account
>post a new hot meme i saw on 4chan
>make sure to post it on imgur for double the upvotes
>use my reddit gold to buy a 4chan gold account from an "oldfag" user named "Moot" or something
>shitpost terribly
>>
WHY IN THE UNHOLY FUCK DOES ANYONE USE ">BE ME"? WHY IN THE UNHOLY FUCK DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO STATE THIS. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN STATE THAT, THAT'S PRETTY MUCH A GIVEN, YOU COCKMONGLING PIECE OF CUNTSHIT.
>>
>>334987510
its a meme you dip
>>
>>334987510
What if you were telling a story about someone twat
>>
>>334987510
Honestly the ">be me" shit makes me just skip past the post entirely. It just makes the poster seem like a fucking retard just like OP
>>
>>334988641
THEN YOU STATE YOU'RE NOT YOU, YOU COCKSUCK
>>
File: 1PicsArt_03_23_10.54.05.jpg (193 KB, 600x647) Image search: [Google]
1PicsArt_03_23_10.54.05.jpg
193 KB, 600x647
me on the left
>>
>>334987080

>Guy stills $20 from you
>retaliate by showing him video games

How fucking beta are you? You gave him something to do for 5 hours each night in return for stealing from you? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>334987510
>be not me
>get assblasted that people use >be me
>be me
>don't give a fuck
>>
>>334989725
>trick a pleb guy with anger issues into playing a game that requires skill
>he breaks all of his shit

Easy.
>>
>>334990025
>Making up shit after the fact to justify how retarded your logic is

This is just going badly for you. Why not just admit you made a mistake, and I'll forgive you?
>>
>>334990162

Nobody needs the forgiveness of a cum guzzling scrub.
>>
>>334990162
That wasn't OP you dumbass. That was me, anon. OP literally says the guy throws his controller over nothing, so it was a deduction, not making shit up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.