[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miitomo getting Splatoon-themed accessories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: banner_splatoon01.png (281 KB, 640x335) Image search: [Google]
banner_splatoon01.png
281 KB, 640x335
>https://miitomo.com/en/collaboration/160421_splatoon/

Any of you still play Miitomo?
I hope they do more like these with other games, Miitomo's still pretty barebones that's why I'm patiently saving my tickets for when we get a good pachinko.

Also for those of you with a twitter account, retweet to get free splatoon wigs.
>>
How do you play Miitomo
>>
I used all my tickets to get the pineapple leaf hat

It was worth it
>>
File: image.png (915 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
915 KB, 1024x768
I wanted an Annie hat but I guess the squids are fine by me

Yay...
>>
>>334984143
Answer questions and dress up your mii
>>
I still need the fucking katana.
House decorations when?
>>
Theres too little to miitomo. You can change clothes and answer questions, and make dumb images using miis. Most people dont even answer the questions, juts post dumb shit in an attempt to be funny
>>
>tfw Smash 4 Inkling wigs are better than this.
>>
I hope they do more cross promotion like those, except in more of a "You own this game? You get a hat from it" sort of deal. You like Wario? You got a bunch of his games on your eShop account? Have a Wario nose accessory. Bought "New Game X" in it's first month? Have New Game X's main character's hat.

>>334984314
>House decorations when?
This'd be amazing.
>>
>>334985360
>I hope they do more cross promotion like those, except in more of a "You own this game? You get a hat from it" sort of deal.
that's so greedy they might actually do it
>>
>>334984024
Deleted it because it turned my phone into a fucking toaster, I miss it though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.