[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark souls blue dragon kalameet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit how do you beat this guy in NG?

Literally impossible
>>
You really gotta play small ball with him. Be as defensive as possible, and take small swings whenever you can, but don't get greedy. It takes time.
>>
i remember soloing him whilst trying to get his sword. not so fun times
>>
>>334976282
Swing, roll, roll, repeat
>>
Learn the telegraphs for his attacks and then position yourself appropriately or dodge them, then punish him with your attacks.
>>
>blue
>>
I believe you can break his wings and stop him from taking off?
>>
This the best Das DLC i don't give a fuck
>>
In my opinion he was one of the hardest fights in the series Anon. The only one who compared really was 1Knight Ivory King. You've just got to play overly careful; I don't really remember there being any tricks to fuck with him for easy damage. In the end it's all about patience. Above all else, don't get hit by his psychic grab shit or you'll probably die. If not from the grab itself, from the after effects.
Oh, and going for the tail is probably not worth it.
>>
>>334976282
Learn the attacks, he doesn't have too many. Roll into his neck, and hope the fucking hitbox doesn't decide to linger
>>
You can glitch buff a dragon weapon then plunging attack him for obscene damage, but it's probably just as hard to get right as fighting him is.
>>
So, uh..
What did you even do to the screenshot to make it look like that?
>>
>>334978284
It's not a screenshot dummy
>>
>>334978284
Are you blind? He used a camera.
It's almost like you weren't around in 2010.
>>
Dont lock-target him at all, you're going to have to swing at him by feel and get away fast as soon as he flies straight up. You're going to have to tango with him very up close and personal-like. I would recommend a polearm but if you must use a 2h sword then do your thing. polearm is better for cutting it's tail though.
>>
>>334981330
I'm sorry i didn't mean polearm, I meant halberd
>>
>>334976282
It's gonna take a VERY long time. You have to learn everything he does, and only hit him inbetween attacks. If you try while he's attacking, you'll get fucked. It's a crazy long fight because you have to play so defensively and he has such an insane amount of health.
Getting his tail probably took me like 2-3 hours, trying to trigger the 1, maybe 2 moves where he leaves his tail vulnerable, not getting fucked by them, and then ONLY hitting the tail. Fuck. But goddamn i love that Obsidian Greatsword
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.