[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on Sonic CD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: she won't leave me ALONE.png (801 KB, 5120x3584) Image search: [Google]
she won't leave me ALONE.png
801 KB, 5120x3584
Your opinion on Sonic CD
>>
>>334967953

Best and my favorite Sonic game. People complaining about the level design are missing the point, as its all well-designed around the time travel mechanic, and the constant springs and stops are to make time travel exceedingly difficult.
>>
special stages suck
>>
>>334967953
worst music, level design, and bosses than 1-K
>>
JP version had a fucking awesome soundtrack.

WHEN YOU FEEL BAD, LOOK AT YOURSELF. IN YOUR HEART YOU WILL FIND A SPECIAL PLACE TO UNWIND.
>>
>>334967953

Second to only 3&K, and it's a pretty close second
>>
The stage artstyle is amazing, especially the good future ones. Music is great.
>>
I still wonder why some versions have a different take of You Can Do Anything.
>>
>>334967953
the stage design is better than claimed, but still really choppy (too choppy), Wacky Workbench is terrible
the visuals and sound (JP/EU soundtrack) are 10/10
the controls (other than the spindash) are tighter and better than in the rest of the Genesis games
special stages are ass to play
finding the machines isn't too hard, assuming you tried at all, stages are designed to allow backtracking at least back to where the machine is

it's pretty damn good as a whole, even has a good water level
could be better, but overall, it's a great game
>>
Were there 2 different songs used for the intro ever? When I played this as a kid I don't recall that sonic boom shit at all on the original Sega cd. I felt it was another song
>>
>>334967953
It's great, mainly with the japanese/european soundtrack.
>>
File: 1457925874114.png (30 KB, 1137x139) Image search: [Google]
1457925874114.png
30 KB, 1137x139
youtube.com/watch?v=paG4h2WMAyA
>>
>>334967953
had the PC version as a kid, it's a great game, and both soundtracks are good

you better hope the next Sonic game is least half as good as Sonic CD
>>
>>334967953
A fucking mess, like someone shit all over a level editor.
>>
>>334967953
It's a fucking great game, but a bit of a let down. Bosses are a joke, and its way too easy. Fantastic OST though.
>>
>>334971602
Are you urop?
>>
>>334971602
Europe got the original soundtrack with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cFn6NneHA
America got a new one for some reason with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW7-hNXZlM
>>
>>334967953
It does what Nintendon't
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.