[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't the blades force Martin to impregnate a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: PREGNANCYFETISH.jpg (82 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
PREGNANCYFETISH.jpg
82 KB, 640x427
Why didn't the blades force Martin to impregnate a bunch of women to ensure the bloodline continued?
>>
He was a /v/ user. They didn't want to force that kind of pain upon an innocent woman.
>>
>>334958270
>even the girl on the far left is making duck lips

this triggers me
>>
>>334958270
Because it's not Game of Thrones.
>>
>>334958270
Did you really make that picture just for this thread?
>>
File: me and my pet cat.jpg (1 MB, 836x1100) Image search: [Google]
me and my pet cat.jpg
1 MB, 836x1100
>>334958270
Clearly because Sean Bean is a catfucker.
>>
>>334959431
OPs used to be decent enough to make OCs.

>>334958270
Blades are fucking idiots.
>>
File: fappable.jpg (218 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
fappable.jpg
218 KB, 500x278
>>
I think some kinds of priests mutilate their genitals. Maybe being a priest of Akatosh involves mutilating your genitals into a sort of cloaca to make you more like a dragon
>>
>>334959136
dont try to fit your shitty pop culture into everything you read dumb fuck.
>>
>>334965443
lewd
>>
>>334959431
what a moron am I rite posting something new instead of the shit frogs you keep spamming in every thread
>>
I assume they figured he wouldn't fucking die two weeks into his reign.
>>
>>334959431
Any excuse to do dumb shit in paint or photoshop is a good excuse.
>>
>>334964045
Fucking wat
>>
>>334959431
People should be encouraged to do that.
>>
>>334958270
Why is TES so shit?
>>
Why didn't Akatosh just impregnate some bitch?
Or some Aedra just magicked Martin back to life?
And assasins killed all decendants?
Don't fucking tell me Talos didn't impregnate dozens of bitches all over Tamriel as God Emperor. I mean every good leader should have a backup plan when the continent gets enslaved when your fucking lineage dies.
>>
File: 1461025472317.gif (1 MB, 299x363) Image search: [Google]
1461025472317.gif
1 MB, 299x363
>>334967065
>character in Skyrim is Dragonborn just like the Septim lineage
>Sheogorath takes a shine to the Dragonborn
>mfw this makes perfect sense
>>
That's what TES6 will be about. You will be tasked with finding the descendant of Martin for political reasons, only to find out it's YOU.
>>
>>334968829
Even though that premise sounds dumb I would like an elder scrolls game where you get to make decisions as a ruler and they actually matter
>>
>>334968829
>only to find out it's YOU.
That would be fucking dumb. I couldn't pretend to be a superior pure blooded high elf if I'm a filthy Martin mongrel. Also it wouldn't make sense if I was an argonian.
>>
>>334969498
>implying Martin wasn't into lizards
Children in Elder Scrolls take after the mom's race IIRC
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.