[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something's been bugging me about this game recently. Back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Something's been bugging me about this game recently. Back when it was first coming out, my local wal-mart had a demo for it, and I distinctly remember the level being all gray and washed out. Later, I'd find out that the level was Spiral Mountain and that the gray effect was what happened after Grunty blasted shit with her death ray.

My question is, was this just for the demo version of the game? Or is there actually a way to fuck up and fail Banjo Tooie?
>>
>>334950490
I don't know, OP. I never played the demo. I'm sorry I couldn't contribute to your thread, but here's a reply.
>>
>>334950490
Leave that poison detecting bitch to die in mines where she belongs.
>>
>>334950490
>dat B-K 2 pasta
FUCK YOU ANON FOR REMINDED ME THAT.
>>
>>334953602
What pasta?
>>
File: latest.png (125 KB, 383x354) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
125 KB, 383x354
>>334952208
Trying to have fun on that clockwork mouse fag?
You're too casual for this Jiggy maybe I should give it to Mumbo instead
>>
>>334950490
Where can I emulate this?
>>
File: 1398413773156.png (446 KB, 3732x1720) Image search: [Google]
1398413773156.png
446 KB, 3732x1720
>>334953712
have it, you asked for it.
>>
>>334954123
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>334953834
I got the Jiggy during my playthough on Sunday. I also got the Cheato Page, but I had a blister as compensation.
>>
>>334954509
>>334954123
That's confirmed fake by Grant Kirkhope I think. Like he said the project was never that far along.
>>
>>334955890
Believe a corporate compliance about internal information.
>none of this is true guys, my words are the truth
I know it could be a random anon on the internet, but still my mind see this as an example of why good ideas and cool shit never see the light of the day.
>>
>>334956114
>Grant
>corporate

he did a fucking lets play with other ex-rare staff where they did nothing but talk shit on the company
>>
>>334956297
>he was under a contract
>he is not part of it
Donna burke could also talk alot about MGSV, but she didnt, wanna know why?
>>
>>334954078
reddit.com/emulation
>>
The only thing I remember about the demo was playing in the Jingo Village.
I can't believe this game is nearly 16 years old now.
>>
>>334954078
Apparently, the Xbox 360 emulator (Xeon, Xenon?) plays it flawlessly in 60 fps with (of course) 360 controller support. I can't believe Microsoft actually bothered porting the exact way that it was run on the n64 and then optimized it for HD, instead of throwing it into a fan emulator and calling it a day.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.