[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game has the worst PvP out of all Souls game. People spamming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1435798821331.jpg (71 KB, 626x346) Image search: [Google]
1435798821331.jpg
71 KB, 626x346
This game has the worst PvP out of all Souls game. People spamming phantoms when you invade them. Sure I can understand a good 1vs2 or 1vs3 but what I just saw hit the nail. Invaded a faggot, the first second I see him spam phantoms. Who cares I fucking killed them one by one he keeps summoning them. After 7 killed phanotoms I just quit the game I can't believe it has no limit.

Dark Souls finally has become a normie game with casual trash.
>>
>>334941000
>This game has the worst PvP out of all Souls game
no
>>
If it's the worst PvP why is it the best?

Checkmate.

mad cuz bad
>>
>>334941000
pvpfags get what they deserve
>>
>>334941047

Yes

And the reasobs he gave are not even the only ones
>>
>PvP in Souls Games

Will these fuckers just go and play a game focused on PvP already? I get it: griefing and killing other players is fucking hilarious. But god damn, don't try to spin this like some ultimate strategic test of skill. It just isn't. Really.
>>
>>334941564
No.
only because faggots like you think every fucking invade should be le honourable duel doesn't mean OP is not a faggot
>>
>>334941000

>Dark Souls finally has become a normie game with casual trash.

This game was harder than previous souls
>>
Who cares?
Souls pvp has always been a joke.
The only thing it's good for is occasionally fucking around and doing stupid shit.

In DaS2 I spent around 50 hours fighting people seriously, trying to be honorable, making it about honing my own skill. I rekt 90% of my opponents without using good armor or meta weapons. I regret about 49 of those hours. There's no depth to souls pvp at all, the shittiest fighting game or FPS is a much more satisfying skill-based experience.

Meanwhile in DaS3 I joined Blue Sentinels and every time I get summoned, I just roll around gesturing while watching the host get fucked by the invader. Occasionally if the invader is being a dick to me I'll cram him into a corner and fuck his face with the host, but otherwise I just screw around. I've had a ton of fun this way. This is what souls multiplayer is good for and anyone taking it seriously is retarded (like I was in 2).
>>
File: 1412602573735.jpg (60 KB, 572x497) Image search: [Google]
1412602573735.jpg
60 KB, 572x497
>>334941000
>MOOOM! This guy won't let me bully him!
>>
>>334941000
I invaded a guy who kept summoning phantoms in the dragon area, lured both of them for about 20minutes to the dragon, dragon came down and ripped them a new one. It was hilarious. Use the enviroment against them. The best place to invade is the dragon area after the first boss I've found, usually its 1v1.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.