[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this dark souls 3's drake sword?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
is this dark souls 3's drake sword?
>>
No. It requires skill to get it.
>>
No, that's the Deep Axe
>>
Not at all, but I do enjoy it quite a lot. It is one of the few swords that will S scale with faith so it's perfect for my paladin build.
>>
>>334933281
tfw i used the dark sword in ds1 and loved it.
its a good thing i dont care about hate mail or being memed on. or id be upset.
>>
>>334933642
That's how it should be. People are going to dislike SOMETHING about you no matter how hard one tries to change their behavior. If it's not harming anybody and you're enjoying it, you should keep at it.
>>
Its more like ludwigs.
Easy to get, very high damage, and looks cool.
>>
No, but it's easily the best scaling and best overall one hander in the game.

It's moveset is pretty nice too. Fucking thing hits like a freightrain.
>>
>>334933281
its not because the dark sword is good for the whole game. you dont really get it that early. and its not as easy to get.
>>
>>334933281
it gets motherfucking S scaling with int and crystal infusion. It's a sick weapon for a pure int build
>>
>everyone saying how hard it is to get a dark sword
>mfw i have three of them
did i just get luckily?
>>
>>334933349
>Skill
>Beating a Dark Wraith
Kek, fuck you're so bad.
>>
>>334935203
It gets S scaling with literally everything.

>>334935647
I have like 9 because I've been casually farming the Dark Wraiths for souls on my level thirty Farron Watchdog Invader.

Shit is fucking EASY.

Everyone is getting them easily, but when some braindead shitter gets it as a drop they think
>Duh, gee, this weapon looks kewl xD
>Unique too, I bet it's supar rare!
And then they use it for the rest of the game with no variation despite it's horrible moveset.

I will say it's not the worst weapon in the game, it's actually ok because of that S scaling (That the shitters that use the weapon don't know about until late game, they just think it looks cool and get lucky.), but it's seriously overrated. It's maybe a smidge better than a bog standard longsword.

People are only pretending it's super OP because they want to pretend their emo snowflake sword is good.
>>
>>334936162
I noticed I had one in my inventory and it had more damage than my +2 wolf greatsword, so I figured I'd swap it out

Imagine my surprise when I found out it wasn't a even a greatsword
>>
>>334936162
Name a SS better than Dark Sword then.
>>
>>334936162
You sound pretentious as fuck
>>
Every weapon is the drake sword if you start with the fire gem.

+3 can carry you all the way to abyss watchers,
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.