[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Build that gaming pc yet /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1440201147145.png (866 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
1440201147145.png
866 KB, 900x602
Build that gaming pc yet /v/?
>>
>>334929809
What the flying fuck is he doing? Did he seriously open up his power supply and then put a light bulb in it?
>>
>>334931205
>he doesnt have a light bulb in his psu
>>
>>334931205
A halogen bulb is a more effecient heater then a light. By installing a lightbulb next to his PSU he can increase the temperature.
As we all know, when things get hot they turn red, and red things go faster. By heating up his PSU with the lightbulb he can make the electricity go faster through his PSU which will increase the electricity pressure in the circuit, making all the components work faster.
>>
>>334932159
Holy shit, that actually makes sense.
>>
3 years ago. Still outperforms ps4.
>>
parts coming in soon

hopping on the skylake meme
>>
Last year. Still waiting on Polaris though.
>>
>Mullet

Thought it was illegal?
>>
>>334933332
Same, building it these days. Will eventually get Polaris when the prices goes down but for now im good with 1080p 60 fps games.
>>
File: 1460980719606.jpg (21 KB, 561x495) Image search: [Google]
1460980719606.jpg
21 KB, 561x495
>>334929809
[Insert generic console war bait here]
>>
>>334932503
wait what.
>>
Yes but for some fucking reason I lag like a bitch in blade and soul and tree of savior and I have no idea why. I can play Black desert just fine. Im downloading Tera to try it out. Dark Souls 3 looks amzing on it. Shame they locked it to 30 fps
>>
>>334929809
lol I bought mine pre-built

getting a 970 in the next couple weeks

gonna pay $30 extra for them to install it for me

deal with it
>>
Yeah
>>
>>334929809
nice haircut Ivan
>>
>>334929809
Currently saving money to buy a brand new build at the end of the year.
>>
>>334933970
I just want to tell you that a GPU installation takes less than a minute.
>>
Six years ago. I still have to wait a few months for Pascal/Polaris.
>>
>>334933483
>1980+36
> not wearing a mullet

It's almost like you don't keep up with fashion trends
>>
>>334933970
>970
>pre-built
>paying $30 to install one of the easiest components to install when entire PC's can be built by computer shops for roughly the same amount
Yikes, I hope this is bait.
>>
File: service-2[1].jpg (113 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
service-2[1].jpg
113 KB, 800x600
>>334929809
>reverse image search
>think it's a real website
>see pic related
>another picture just looks like some guy jamming a screwdriver into a motherboard
i'm confused

i built my first pc when i was 12, and i've built a few more for friends and family. i enjoy it. i also really like plain and simple cases. ones with side windows, LEDs, or anything like that just annoy me.
>>
I built mine in 2011 and it still outperforms consoles.

i5 2500k , Hd6950, 8GB RAM.
>>
>>334933914
They didnt though, they locked it to 60
>>
i5 2500k and GTX 680.
Want to upgrade to Skylake soon but this thing is just still so good.
>>
>>334929809
i have fallen in the "PC master race" meme and build it.

Man i hate PC (for gaming) so much , every thing that is suppose to be easy as a lot of problems.

For example when you try to put a ps3 /ps4 controller in PC you need certain programs and drivers , games recognize the controller easy and it works exactly the same as in PC.

But when you plug in a PC CONTROLLER , that was created to work on PC only , i does not work , need the drivers to be detected as an USB device , allmost all games don't recognize the controller , and you need another program to assign keyboard buttons on the controller, some times even that dosn't work.

What is actually wrong with PC? , i remember people going mad with Dark souls 3 becouse they buyed the official Xbox 360 controller , or the steam one and still the game dind let you play the game like this
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.