[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Survival mode just a ltieral roll of dice. Because i just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: índice44t4t.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
índice44t4t.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
So is Survival mode just a ltieral roll of dice. Because i just can't finish the this on hard or expert mode with this hullshit a.i.

I just wantted to have cool colors for the characters i like to play.

Do you think they will ever change this a.i?

Also, sf5 thread i guess.
>>
Why the fuck can't Capcom show actual fucking ping or at least the stupid fucking country flag on the confirm screen? I don't want to play against russians or greeks or turkish fucking faggots, they are laggy as all fuck.
>>
>>334920637
i wish we could filter it by country and connection but apperently everyone just kept pressing X while creating their fighting profile so everyone just show with the SF5 logo.
>>
>>334920717
I wish we could filter by country too, don't know why Crapcom didn't think of that.
>tfw bordering Africa and get more connections against them than other Yoorups
>>
>Tfw you picked the African flag because you're a real nigga despite the fact that you live in Ohio
I hope people don't actually think I'm from there. It hasn't effected my matchmaking as far as I can tell.
>>
>>334920521
https://youtu.be/VIqGmlNyCuw
Not sure why he maid a big deal of the combos, but that reaction time made me feel bad.
>>
CPU in fighting games is fundamentally flawed and anybody who cares about it is a retard.

Download the trainer for infinite health/oneshots and the mod that makes survival stages one round long.
>>
File: 1454939926561.jpg (73 KB, 710x781) Image search: [Google]
1454939926561.jpg
73 KB, 710x781
>>334921347
>>
>>334922070
Cammy has insane reactions and fast normals.

>Try grab or comand grab
>she jumps even before the animation starts
>Try croched light punch or light kickkick
>She reacts with crouched medium punch every fucking time

This a.i is bullshit and it brings me back to Dead Space 3 overall game design.
>>
>>334921173
I wish we could specify a different favorite character for Ranked and Casual
>>
>>334922336
>CPU in fighting games is fundamentally flawed and anybody who cares about it is a retard.
They have alwyas been flawed but they never been a literal roll of diced. Actually even when the a.i is not that great the game can still be fun to play, arc systems games usually have decent a.ithat can be challenging and fair, shit even sf3 and sf4 a.i were enteirtening to some level(besides the final boss of course), but sf5 a.i is fuckign garbage and is only there so you cant get FM through single player content.

Also, i'm on ps4, so no downlodable cheats for me.
>>
>>334922953
Or just have character select. It would take an extra 15 seconds, but would make casual better.
>>
File: 1453405241946.jpg (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1453405241946.jpg
7 KB, 256x256
>>334923064
>Also, i'm on ps4
>>
>>334923064
>Also, i'm on ps4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI
>>
Been trying to beat hard mode but cant seem to get past low 30s. After about wo tries I get a little agitated and bored.
How the fuck is anyone suppose to beat Hell mode.

Also... did they change the name of Hell mode or am I trippin?
>>
>>334920521
>playing a dead game
>>
>>334923528
Yea Hell was racist to religious people or something, they broke it down in a forum somewhere

Also fuck survival stupidest fucking idea for colors ever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.