[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone played this game? I played the Pirates of the Carribean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: seadogs.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
seadogs.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone played this game? I played the Pirates of the Carribean version years ago and it was great. Apparently this one is the new version of it with slightly better graphics. Is it atleast as adventureous as the previous one?
>>
>>334920286
Bump
>>
>>334920286
Anyone?
>>
File: 5428227903.jpg (20 KB, 229x196) Image search: [Google]
5428227903.jpg
20 KB, 229x196
>>334920286
pirated and played it for half an hour or so...
so far it's pretty terrible and looks too much barebones and unacceptable past 2008
but i haven't uninstalled it yet, it's gone to the "i might try it out later" folder
>>
>>334920286
>to each his cum
>>
Tell me that's not a remake of the first one, I just bought that on gog and I'm gonna be pissed if there's a newer version that's only on steam.
>>
>>334923298
Thats the remake of the Pirates of Caribbean version also known as Sea Dogs 2
>>
there are a bunch with different names like pirates of the Caribbean, sea dogs and age of pirates just look up the ones made by Akella

the russian name is corsairs so you might be thinking of age of pirates: Caribbean tales aka corsairs 3
pirates of the caribbean is literally sea dogs 2 just with a different name
>>
>The sequel, Sea Dogs II, was remade into Pirates of the Caribbean, but largely unrelated to the plot elements of the eponymous film.
>Akella later created Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales, the sequel to Sea Dogs.

Nothing confusing here at all.
>>
File: 783244812.jpg (53 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
783244812.jpg
53 KB, 780x585
>>334920286
wait what there's a new sea dogs?
that game was the shit man. gonna have to try it.
>>
>>334924194
there are 3 others
sea dogs 2
age of pirates caribbean tales (it's shit)
age of pirates 2 :city of abandoned ships
>>
>>334924818
>age of pirates caribbean tales
isn't that the game made by bethesda? I thought bethesda was good 10 years ago
>>
>>334924921
bethesda published some of the games in various regions but they are all made by Akella a russian company
>>
There is also blood and gold
land combat is ass
>>
I liked Sid Meier Pirates!
>>
>>334925246
Everyone did/does.
>>
>>334925157
is this mount and blade?
>>
>>334925359
Last time i checked, /v/ was sperging about it being casual, and full of QTE
>>
>>334925403
It was made with M&B engine.
>>
>>334925157
That's from a different dev though, right? Also how can you fuck up combat in a mountain blade mod?
Also also, does it have a story or is it typical M&B "here's a world, make your own fun" approach?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.