[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only based people who completed the game and didnt use summons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 20160419203229_1.jpg (436 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160419203229_1.jpg
436 KB, 2560x1440
Only based people who completed the game and didnt use summons or guides may reply to this thread.

is NG+ harder? can i only invade people who are on ng+ now?
>>
Bosses do more damage and have more health but you can find better versions of rings. There's no split between NG and NG+ online.
>>
>>334915051
I summoned for two bosses and I'm still replying in your thread :)
>>
no
no
>>
I had 2 phantoms the entire game. While using way of the blue covenant

Eat shit faggot.
>>
>>334915557
>/v/ is this casual
>>
Why would you even use phantoms in this game? There are so many easy games made everyday, why make the few hard games released also easy?
>>
>>334915557
>playing on easy mode
Not hurting anyone but yourself.
>>
Fuck you ill post where I please
>>
NG+ is usually easier since you have better gear and full estus etc.

>pic related
Me after finishing all the achievements in NG++
Morne's hammer's special attack is hilarious.
>>
File: 201604.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
201604.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
>>334915867
and forgot the pic
>>
>>334915051
Speaking of summons, fuck you if you summon a phantom for a boss and sit back and do nothing, I'm there to help you
not to beat the game for you.
>>
>>334915051
I only summoned a npc for the Abyyswalkers fight

how can I repay for my sins?
>>
>>334916010
Use your fists only for the nameless king
>>
>>334915051
>Only based people who completed the game and didnt use summons or guides may reply to this thread.
I laugh in the face of danger, your move big guy.
>>
>>334916058
Is that the endgame boss? I'm at the Upper Lothric right now

will try man, I want to be a hardcore as well!!!
>>
Does ng+ add or repostion new enemies? I don't want to play through the same thing again, I know the also add +1 rings in different places.
>>
I just beat Yhorm so I am almost done with the game.
>>
>>334916574
No new enemies from what I saw.
Double pursuer fight where
>>
>>334915051
just summoned for vordt. sup?
>>
>>334916773
>double pursuer fight
Is that how they "improved" DS2 with SotfS? More gank squads?
>>
>>334917107
That was in the original ds2 aswell. Good times.
>>
>>334915280
I summoned for every boss and I'm still replying too :^)
>>
What items/spells should I worry to pick up before going to NG+?
>>
>>334917158
Where? I don't remember and I'm pretty sure I've played until NG+3
>>
>>334915051
I plan on going through NG+ as a dragon with the calamity ring. Should be fun.

I wish the dragon form was more than "lol hard mode." Coulda done so much with it.
>>
>>334917321
Throne room.
>>
>>334917321
Throne room of drangleic castle in ng+
>>
>>334915645
So they can finish NPC quests?

So they can play together with their friends?

Your head is stuck so far up your ass with your "no summons im hardcore!" mentality, that you don't even realize that every solo boss becomes a lot harder with phantoms thanks to 1 million HP pool. Only bosses that get easier are those like Jimmy & Drake that already outnumber you.
>>
Are the twinblades even worth it?

Also my estus won't go past +8
>>
>>334918096
Having the bosses attention split is a huge decrease in difficulty
>>
>>334918663
Of fuck yes it is. Every boss with an NPC summon is nothing for me. The NPC aggros and I just sit back chucking fireballs. After a few minutes of tapping a button I win.
>>
>>334915051
>is NG+ harder?
Feels easier, killed most bosses in under 1 minute.

We'll see in NG++
>>
I stopped playing out of boredom and went back to my DaS ng+2 SL1 run. 3 is my least favorite so far.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.