[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Nintendo stop milking Mario?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Super-Mario-American-Football-2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Super-Mario-American-Football-2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
When will Nintendo stop milking Mario?
>>
>>334903378

When hell freezes
>>
That actually looks fun desu fampai
>>
>>334903378
wait, is this real?
>>
>>334903469
Of course not. No one outside of the US cares about handegg.
>>
>>334903469
No. Mario is like no where on the field, like no notable character is,, it's all generics
>>
>>334903378
>Not milking one of the most successful and pivotal gaming series in history
>>
>>334903469
fan made
>>
When will Mcdonalds stop milking Ronald?
>>
>>334903850
i don't even think they use ronald in advertising anymore, get with the times anon
>>
why should they stop making mario spinoffs?
the games tend to actually be pretty enjoyable and usually would in absolutely no way benefit from not being mario themed.
and no its not rehashing if the gameplay is substantially different.
>>
>>334903378

Jesus fuck I'd buy an NX for this if it were real and Japanese developed
>>
>>334903469
C'mon, nintendo wouldnt just use that smash DK in another game.

The question is, would you drink some Burning DK?
>>
>Tfw no Mario handegg game
I'd buy a Wii U or NX if that happened. My love for a ridiculous sport is overwhelming
>>
>>334904132
>Jesus fuck I'd buy an NX for this if it were real and Japanese developed
Why? Japs dont know shit about feetball.
>>
>>334904321
that's what makes it awesome
mario football was only tangentially related to the actual sport and still the best damn football game in history
>>
>>334904321

Tecmo Super Bowl is the single greatest football game ever made and its nip as hell

Generally speaking Japanese-made football games (of which there are many) are faster and more arcadey BECAUSE they don't know have in-depth knowledge of the sport. There's no need to make a sim for them because they really just need the basics of running, passing, and defense.
>>
>>334903378

I just wanna say that I want to rub my face on that grass

Rocket League had good grass, too
>>
I never realized I wanted a Mario Football game. I've been waiting for a good football game for so long. I don't want Madden, I want Tecmo Super Bowl. I want Mutant League Football. I want fun.
>>
How was Super Mario Strikers?
>>
>>334905107
The CG one was good, the Wii one, not so much.
>>
File: B20.png (93 KB, 187x293) Image search: [Google]
B20.png
93 KB, 187x293
>>334903378
>When will Disney stop milking Mickey Mouse

Saging still works guys. Saging works on all boards.
>>
>>334904957

There's a fairly recent version of NFL Blitz on PSN for $1.99 or something now, as far as I know it's the most recent arcade-style football game. And despite its ridiculous name, Family Fun Football on the Wii is arcade-style and a hidden gem

Unfortunately both of these also use the behind the line view like every other football game made since Madden, which I still don't understand..when you watch it in tv it's the horizontal view, wtf is wrong with using that in a video game
>>
I wish that wrestling/volleyball game came out.
>>
I really wish they kept releasing the sports mario stuff. I liked Mario Tennis
>>
>>334907676
There was a new Mario Tennis recently. Word is it was shit
>>
>>334908259
I got it. Still fun locally. Really the only problems are that there's no Tournament mode like the N64 game, and the online is randoms only, no friend matches.
>>
>>334903378
>When will Nintendo stop milking Mario?

It's Nintendo's mascot. If people forget about Mario, people forget about Nintendo. It's that simple. Even releasing a shitty spinoff game means another tiny billboard on a shelve of games in the story that makes people think of Nintendo.

Not releasing at least two Mario games every year would actually be a bad move, even if they both sell bad.
>>
When will From stop milking bad gameplay hidden under "it's on purpose" lies?
>>
>>334903378
I would play that. Any football game other than Madden really.
>>
>>334904321
And yet there's exist an anime/manga about football...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.