[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's some mighty fine journalism there, Gawker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: kotaku.png (1 MB, 1428x1808) Image search: [Google]
kotaku.png
1 MB, 1428x1808
That's some mighty fine journalism there, Gawker.
>>
>>334900062
why the meme games are the ones that get all the attention. It's not fair
>>
>>334900062
I think they mean that the actual reviews are extremely low-quality. Then again, that could be said for literally any game on Steam. So, who knows?
>>
>>334901754
gawker is cancer, but this guy may be right.

I mean, it's still bad wording regarding reviews, since it could be confused with what op thought though.
>>
>>334900062
Why do you check kotaku every day though? Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>334901846
don't bully, it's her job, along with shilling them here
>>
File: video game journalism.jpg (51 KB, 514x274) Image search: [Google]
video game journalism.jpg
51 KB, 514x274
>>334901846
If I don't check kotaku every day, the SJWs get stronger!
>>
>>334901754
>>334901831
If that's what he was going for then he's fucking illiterate and a terrible journalist by that metric anyway.

There's also literally no reason for him to state anything about the quality of the reviews.
>>
Why is Twitch so shit?
Also fuck Kotaku too
>>
>>334900062
>a game about not getting caught w*nking off

\V\ will shill anything as long as SJWs don't like it.
>>
>>334905997

Fapman: Silent Wanker actually sounds amusing to me really.

Not that this game in particular neccesarily is any good, but the idea of making a full-featured stealth game out of a compulsive, serial masturbator, trying to get the liquid out of solid snake without getting caught, in the most fucked up and risky places you can think of, sounds like a good formula.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.