[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place is too spoopy, man. Is there any good loot in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Untended_Graves_header.0.0.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Untended_Graves_header.0.0.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
This place is too spoopy, man. Is there any good loot in the area or can I just run straight to the boss like I have been doing? The second bonfire doesn't seem to be there now either, which is a bit annoying.

Also, where does this area fit into the lore? Gundyr isn't impaled in this one, and it's basically just the Cemetery of Ash but dark. Alternate reality? Illusion? Past/future?
>>
>>334898967
This is in the present while the other Firelink is in the past
>>
>>334899241
I figured it was in the past, mainly because of Gundyr and the fact he's much stronger in this one and isn't impaled on a sword. Like, an Ashen One before you already beat him before you got there (At the start of the game), hence he's got a sword stuck through his chest and when you fight him he's infected with thing which makes you go full flailing monster mode.
>>
>>334899241
No, Dark Firelink is the past.
>>
>>334900032
Wrong, it's the future where you betray the firekeeper
>>
>>334900834
Then why is Gundyr alive?

Also, in the subject of end-game DaS3. I have all the cinders now but if I place them on thrones does that take me straight to the last boss? I still have a bunch of stuff to explore.
>>
>>334901716
Nah it just opens up the area to the final boss.
>>
>>334901778
Oh right thanks.
>>
Don't listen to anyone who talks about the lore of this place they're all wrong.

The Ludleth said something happened to the old firelink and he had to make another one to start over.
Notice the one you level up at has no connection to the rrrst of the world but that one does
>>
>>334901928
ya u can beat the last boss and it wont start u on NG unless you choose it so u can do optional stuff afterwords without goin to NG

on another note tho does anyone know if you still match with people who arent in NG for pvp and stuff or do you only see summon signs of those in NG?
>>
>>334901716
You can actually deafeat the last boss and you still get to chose if you want to trigger NG+ or not.
>>
>>334898967
It's the abyss you fucking morons
That's why Artorias's armor is able to be bought there.
>>
>>334900834
Gundyr is right there, in a better state than when we face him at the start. It's mentioned he was beaten by an unknown warrior, which was us. When we go to the past, we beat him, leading to his present state.
>>
>>334898967
Hornet ring is hidden around where the dog is in your Firelink Shrine

Give your Firekeeper the eyes so she can see the cosmic truth
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.