[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Murdering people brutally is allowed in videogames >But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 0mLKlFA.jpg (59 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
0mLKlFA.jpg
59 KB, 634x634
>Murdering people brutally is allowed in videogames
>But anything even related to sex is bad

Are Amerifats all Muslim or something? Why do Americans hate sex, /v/?
>>
File: 1460408865975.jpg (86 KB, 723x653) Image search: [Google]
1460408865975.jpg
86 KB, 723x653
killing is better than sex
>>
German puritans.
>>
>>334897659
I'm glad this is the case 2bh.
I'm a permavirgin and sex triggers me.
>>
>>334897659
>Are Amerifats all Muslim or something?
Yes, they're the same kind of people.
>>
it's not bad, it just doesn't make for very good gameplay.
>>
>>334897659
sex is supposed to be private, killing is a public affair. also, more interesting.
>>
File: 1348478094643.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1348478094643.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>334897659
>opening a clock and putting parts into a case
>taking it to school
>gets pissy when people think its a bomb
>people yell racism and dont realize how retarded this kid is
I hate this fucker
>>
>>334898272
It was always bait. Their entire plan was to have the school freak out.
>>
>>334897950
You probably haven't killed a man, either.
>>
File: 8.jpg (72 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
72 KB, 300x250
>>334898625
>>
>>334898272
No one involved - neither the teacher who confiscated it nor the police who showed up - thought it was an actual bomb. They were concerned that it was a "hoax bomb" he was using to deliberately scare people for funsies, which is its own crime. That's a weird concern, because he was going out of his way to show it to his teachers and explain what it was. The entire situation reads like protocol gone wild.

In the situation of a real or fake weapon, teachers are taught to not make any decisions of their own and to defer responsibility upwards. School administrators, in turn, are taught to call the police immediately and defer responsibility to them. And police themselves are just kind of assholes who are taught to view every situation as adversarial - it's them versus the subject, and they "win" when the subject caves.

We've been screaming "school safety!!1!11!" for so long that our school system literally cannot handle children being children, and we end up suspending kids for stupid shit like chewing poptarts into the shape of a gun (the kid that happened to was white, by the way). It's fucking insane, and that's what happend to Ahmed. Whether or not his race played a role (i.e., would someone involved in the process have said "what the fuck are we doing? This is stupid" if Ahmed is white), who knows? We can't really know.

But the bigger concern in this particular case is that Ahmed had a bunch of constitutionally guaranteed rights which were violated during his questioning. That concern is completely agnostic to whether or not Ahmed is a master troll or just likes showing off random homemade electronics - due process is not optional. It's there to protect innocent people from wrongful convictions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.