[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couldn't beat this guy if a million dollars was on the line.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Twin_Princes.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Twin_Princes.jpg
462 KB, 1920x1080
Couldn't beat this guy if a million dollars was on the line. Should I just quit now? Also any advice for a mage fighting this dude?
>>
>>334892367
start over
>>
>>334892367
spec out of mage
offensive magic is pretty awful in this one
buffs are k though
>>
>Couldn't beat this guy if a million dollars was on the line.

Why do you say this as if it would make it easier?
>>
>>334892367
lol mage he says

how many diapers do you go through in a week?

slaughtered him today with melee
>>
>>334892367
I smashed them as full pyro. 600dmg chaos orbs just fucking roll
>>
>>334892578
>with melee
>not just punching him to death
reddit is that way
>>
>>334892528
so its kinda hopeless as a mage??
>>
File: DarkSoulsThriftShop.jpg (252 KB, 801x707) Image search: [Google]
DarkSoulsThriftShop.jpg
252 KB, 801x707
So how many mistakes did people make on their first play-though, that they wont or didn't make on their second run?

I got carried away swapping items to the Crow. Apart from looking like I dressed myself at the Dark Souls equivalent of a thrift shop, I traded the Undead bone shard for the Porcine Shield.

I'll never use that shield and could have used that Estus upgrade.
>>
>>334892972
I accidentally used the slab on my shield.
>>
>>334892367
I played as an archer and I had to use a sword for this fight, its the only way to damage both of them so you dont have to kill the big dude a hundred times
>>
>>334892972
I traded Loretta's bone then later found Greirat so I can't complete the Quest. Got a shitty ring of sacrifice for it.
>>
File: 1449925383202.jpg (20 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
1449925383202.jpg
20 KB, 367x332
>>334892367
I'm also stuck on these fuckers.

I spent a few hours yesterday both on this boss and Nameless King. Managed to kill Nameless King on my 14th or 15th attempt though.

I'm doing a strength build though.
>>
>>334892972
I killed the Abyss Walkers before getting the dark sigils, so I'm boned on the cool invasion shit.
>>
>>334893217
i cant get no where near him without him teleporting behind me
>>
>>334892578
my fetish and choice of playstyle (both patrician) have nothing to do with each other tyvm
>>
>>334892367
You can always summon

>inb4 casual
>inb4 git gud

Granted magic blows dick in this game
>>
>>334893438
Get a good fast sword like longsword or broadsword and spam roll to the right, the key to playing as melee is only swinging when its safe
>>
>>334892367
>ran into the fight with 5 estus
>still killed them first try
They aren't that hard
>>
>>334893803
video or it didnt happen
>>
>>334892367
So I was fighting Yhorm the giant and I had siegward on my side
I grab the storm ruler and we both hit him
Siegward gets killed in 1 hit by the machete at the beginning of the fight and now I have to solo him with charging and he kills me while I'm charging

I go back to fight and siegward isn't there
Or the next time or the next time
I switch to my good a scale dark sword and I fight him for 20 minutes and I barely did 1/25th of his health

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>334893339
what weapon? I ran a pure strength with a heavy greataxe and these guys weren't too tough.
>>
>Getting beaten by a cripple and a literal retard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.