[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they ever fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Batman_Arkham_Knight_Cover_Art.jpg (17 KB, 279x357) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Arkham_Knight_Cover_Art.jpg
17 KB, 279x357
Did they ever fix it?
>>
>>334891727
No, the Riddler still ruins the game.
>>
Im still mad about Arkham Knight.

>Totally new character we made, wont be Jason Todd
>Its Jason Todd
>>
>>334891727
Is this even worth buying to finish off the arkham series?
>>
I just looked at this on steam and they dropped the price since I looked last, is it worth a buy?

did they fix all the horrible glitches?
>>
>>334893429
No. It's a laggy blurry ripoff of Under The Red Hood with forced Batmobile segments out the ass. Easily the worst Arkham game.
>>
Even if you ignore all the glitchy problems with the game, its still not that good of a game.

TANK BATTLES EVERY 5 MINUTES.
>>
>>334893257

Why did they even bother lying?

Should have just kept quiet.
>>
>>334893257
I don't know why they keep trying to have these things as big surprises. Just straight up tell the comic book nerds. They already figured it out anyway.
>>
>Playing anything but shitty survival games on PC
great video game, atrocious story

like holy shit
>>
Arkham Knight or Origins?
>>
>>334893429
Yes
Its easily the best in the series
>>
What do you mean? They'd have tor remake the entire game to edit the shitty bat tank sections out, and add real boss fights instead
>>
>>334893429
On PC? No. The port is still broken. On consoles? Definitely. It's the second best in the series, behind only City.
>>
>>334891727

>deathstroke fight comes up
>oh boy oh man here we go
>you get a tank battle AND THATS IT

They dropped the ball so godamn hard.
>>
>>334893257
It wasn't even that big of a surprise. It just wasn't handled well.
After his first line, calling Batman "Old Man", most people figured it out. And the entire game was riddled with flashbacks to Jason.

Should've stuck to their word and make Arkham Knight a unique character.

... Oh, and bossfights. I would've liked bossfights.
>>
>>334897387
It's arguably the worst in the series, worse than Origins. A:O was a rehash but at least it was competent. Batmobile combat is shoehorned everywhere and it blows dick.
>>
Currently playing it on PC on my 970
Runs on high with a lot of nvidia stuff turned on.
The game is really fun but the tank battles are pretty silly.
I think it's better than city for the most part.
Having to collect every Riddler trophy is straight up bullshit if you want the true ending
Totally worth 20 bucks
DLC is hit or miss. Get season pass on sale
>>
>>334893429
If you bought it when it came out you could have played it for free
>>
i couldn't run it properly until i upgraded to 16gb RAM.
i guess they fixed it since then.
now that you can actually play it, you'll get to see how garbo the story is.
but flying through vents and jumping 5 guys from the air after you throw a million things on the ground is pretty satisfying.
>>
>>334898006

is all the dlc out already?
>>
>>334893429
I've played about 11 hours on the PC, and haven't had a crash. That being said; the overuse of the batmobile in this game give's it some boring segments, so far I'd give it about a 7/10. It's good, but not worth paying full price. I recommend getting it off one of those shady sites that sell you the key, just like I did.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.