[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are tasked with spear heading a SPIRITUAL successor to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1445037482598.jpg (38 KB, 312x317) Image search: [Google]
1445037482598.jpg
38 KB, 312x317
You are tasked with spear heading a SPIRITUAL successor to the franchise of your choice.
Which franchise would you pick, and what would your spiritual successor be like?
>>
>>334887123
dead space

dead space 2 with more enemy variety and less multiplayer
>>
MediEvil

I just want more of those damn fun games
>>
Check my 7
>>
Shining force
>>
It's a crypto-brony thread
>>
>>334888542
It's a picture of Mega Man.
>>
>Mega Man

Make a game with a setting like Star Force but make it a more standard action game though still with the battle card system and RPG elements
>>
Call of Duty

I miss the pre Ghosts days when it was mindless entertainment
>>
Monster Hunter.
I'd keep a lot of the main aspects in the game but I'd make it slightly more accessible since the games actually take quite a while to get the ball rolling.
I'd make it available to all main consoles and PC, with mod support, and limited mod support for consoles. The map would be HUGE, hopefully with no loading screens or transitions just one large map, I would add in a sneaking function (camo, hiding in shrubs/grass and shit) to allow for a stealthy approach for some hunters. Also would add a function for hunters who do not wish to leave the field to build campfires and such. Multiplayer servers could be private or public holding a max of 16 players with events like big game (maybe like raid bosses) and such, I would also make the melee classes allow for flashy combos and CUHRAZAY style. Make the gameplay feel as smooth as possible. Overall it'd be the same game just with less loading times and transitions and more streamlined game play, also include a "Hunter's guide manual" in game which allows for monsters, plants, etc etc to be recorded within and what they all do yadda yadda they probably have that now but it's been years since I've played. Dull the leaning curve a bit so that some more casual players can play but the veterans or higher leveled would have tougher challenges available to them allowing them to progress even further than those who only wing it
>>
File: 10.jpg (2 MB, 1987x3056) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
2 MB, 1987x3056
>>334888542

>
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.