[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get out of my lands you filthy n'wahs. Morrowind is for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images (12).jpg (21 KB, 342x430) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
21 KB, 342x430
Get out of my lands you filthy n'wahs. Morrowind is for the the Dunmeri. Leave our dwemer ruins alone. Snow n'wahs go back to your mud huts in Skyrim and fuck sheep, nobody likes you. Who the fuck wants to play argonian anyway? Khajit make fine haram slaves. U mad n'wahs?
>>
>>334867968

Dunmer are niggers with mongolian cultural aesthetics.
>>
File: true to Caesar.jpg (69 KB, 634x900) Image search: [Google]
true to Caesar.jpg
69 KB, 634x900
>>334867968
I'm lmaoing at your life, elf
Remember who owns your blue pointy ass
protip: its not your dead """god""" kings
>>
>>334868167
Loo k at this mongoloid. MK based it on early hinduism and buddhism. Kalpa, vivec, transcendency were drawn fom hinduism.
>>
>>334868447
Vivec lives. Read lore faggot. Vivec knowing the future is the only reason he gave numidium to tiber septim.
>>
File: 1456438111748.jpg (23 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
1456438111748.jpg
23 KB, 273x252
>>334868503
>Literal POO IN LOO: knife ears edition
>>
>>334868447
>Imperials
>Getting raped by altmeri dominion
Pick too.
>>
>>334867968
>GET OFF OUR LANDS YOU FILTHY FOREIGNERS
>their country goes to shit and things explode
>so they go to the land of vikings and whites
>LET US IN YOUR LAND YOU FILTHY FOREIGNERS
Are dunmers literally sand niggers or what?
>>
>>334868658
Sorry, bro. He's dead. I killed him.
>>
>>334868658
>Read lore faggot
Vivec either got killed by Nerevar or got carried away by daedra to become their merpussy, your shitty fanfiction is not canon.

>*Vivec teleports to the court*
>Vivec RAPES Azura xD
>Vivec: Pshhh... nothin personnel... whore

MK fans are fedoralords
>>
>>334868807
>Dunmer
>Getting rekt by beastfolk

>Altmer
>Wanting to become sipirit cucks to the beings of the void again instead of accepting Mundus as the testing grounds for true trascendance
>Getting rekt by human redguards

WEW
E
W

How does it feel to know that orcs, literal shit elves, are the most based memebers of your kind
>>
>>334869028
Nope. Vivic is CHIm, Vivec is life. You cannot kill CHIM.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.