[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best video game of all time, and why is it Metal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: LittleManager.jpg (286 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
LittleManager.jpg
286 KB, 1366x768
What is the best video game of all time, and why is it Metal Gear Solid 3?
>>
>>334860318
But how can MGS3 be the best when MPO_ is better?
>>
Not that it had a bad beginning but mgs3 only became amazing after the torture when naked snake lost his eye. Which is like 2/3 into the game
>>
Good taste, but the first MGS will always be the peak of the series
>>
>>334860318
>shit controls
>shit combat
>shit saving feature (muh immersion)

it's shit, I only played through the mgs games for the story alone. everything else is garbage save for the few easter eggs and funny gimmicks
>>
File: 1457793168327.png (427 KB, 566x406) Image search: [Google]
1457793168327.png
427 KB, 566x406
>>334860318
>mgs3
>good

Hahaha, it's actually my favorite game
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 551x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 551x413
In my opinion, i just thought 3 was a generic james bond plot, nothing more then

>kill comies
>get hot lady

But that doesn't make it a bad game. it was one of the most fun games on the PS2 but i found pic related funner and Raiden wasn't such a bad deal for me.
>>
It's not even the best game in its franchise, really weak bait.
>>
>>334860774
>that emma emmerich arc
>>
Both 2 and 3 are one of the best games of all time, I don't get why people have to chose only one and you can't love both.
I think that 3 it's better
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>334860978
Are you guys ignoring that they had this with EVA in 3?
>>
>>334861596
Wtf you mean? EVA was a chinese spy all along
>>
>>334861802
I meant with the walking and telling her where to go.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.