[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS FUCKING NIGGER HAVE IN-FI-NI-TE STAMINA I CANT EVEN TOUCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dark-souls-iii-nameless-king.jpg (147 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-iii-nameless-king.jpg
147 KB, 600x338
THIS FUCKING NIGGER HAVE IN-FI-NI-TE STAMINA
I CANT EVEN TOUCH HIM
FUCK YOU MIYAZAKI
>>
>>334852656
Is it confirmed that he is the son of Gwyn?
>>
>>334852993
He is Gwyn's wife's son
>>
>>334852656
>getting to this state of the game and not knowing how to dodge
I L I T E R A L L Y killed him on my 4th try.
>>
>>334852656
1st phase run around r1 r1 and repeat
2nd phase roll roll r1 r1 roll roll r1 r1 roll roll r1 r1 stagger r1r1r1r1r1r1 and repeat

yes very hard boss
>>
>>334852656
Don't play shit games, then.
>>
>>334852656
git gud fggt. i beasted him 2nd try solo
>>
>>334852656
Git good

I beat him with only my raw +10 broadsword and 40 end/vig. Naked too
>>
Can you parry him?
>>
>>334852656
Took me quite a while to beat him, but if you die, it's entirely your fault.
>>
>Smash R1 and Roll on Reaction: the Boss.

He's practically retarded. Dive for the Dragon's nuts and then during phase 2 you literally 2-hand and smash R1 as hard as possible and conserve stam for 1 roll.

You can tell the retards that didn't play BB because they're used to bosses that don't do fuckall.
>>
>>334853316
>only my raw +10 broadsword and 40 end/vig
>only arguably the best sword in the game for PvE and a shitload of HP/stamina
>>
>>334853531
That's the joke, you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.